Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oxygen + Ellen

welcome labrat and good luck on your crusade's peoples

Quote Originally Posted by lab rat View Post
    Thank you for posting this thread. I, too, depended on Oxygen because TEDS often gets pre-empted on my local station. I emailed Oxygen a month or so ago and used your link to do so again.

P.S. I have been a lurker for a really, really long time and feel that I already know a lot of you! I really enjoy your discussions and Ellen news.
    Welcome lab rat!

Thank you for all the "welcomes"! You really are a great group of people.
    (Please note that my computer skills are just a tad bit better than Ellen's, so if I do something wrong, please tell me!)

hey, welcome lab rat! good to have ya here! and thanks for emailing them

Quote Originally Posted by Diana75 View Post
    Geesh. One Tyra show is plenty.
    your telling me.. tyra is on TWICE a day on the main cable channels.. twice! not even counting her being on oxygen.. gosh.

Default Oxygen is owned by Oprah...

Maybe the reason Oxygen has got rid of Ellen is because it is owned by Oprah. Maybe Oprah is feeling a little bit threatened by Ellens popularity.

I'm a freshman in college and Ellen comes on at 3 p.m. here..My classes usually don't let out until 3:50 so i end up missing her show. When i found out Oxygen wasn't airing it anymore i was so freakin mad. I rely on that network alot..haha I think Tyra is cool and all, but really..Who could replace a fun, loving person like Ellen to Tyra, who is one minute saying " You all can kiss my big fat ass" and on America's next top model saying " You do need to watch your weight" haha

I'm posting again to encourage people to please write to Oxygen. I just missed another TEDS because of audio problems from my cable provider. (All other 69 channels had sound...but no... not the one that had TEDS grrrr!)

moon1: As soon as Oxygen moved TEDS to later and later time slots, I thought about the Oprah connection.

Unreachable

Welcome Lab Rat

I don't have Oxygen, but are you talking about emailing them about TEDS or Ellen the sitcom?

I think it would be TEDS.

They used to run the shows just about a week after they originally aired. That was a nice back-up if the normal broadcast was disrupted due to weather or a news break.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast