Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riff Raff Room? Help please!

Default Rif Raf room

Nice to see you back Michelle.
    "Whatever you are be that, whatever you say speak true. Straight forward act, be honest in fact, BE NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU".

Default thank you

thank you sooo much everybody for all the info!!!

..but...turns out i will not be in the Riff Raff room ....

I WILL BE IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!! and i just know im gonna die!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! my friend just told me that we have guaranteed in-the-audience tickets!!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!

im sooo nervous right now - unbelievable!!! WOW! one of my biggest dreams will come true!!!

do any of you have any tips or anything? what do i need to know? im kinda nervous and yes, i know we will get an info pack or something but...well...sorry! so sorry!! this is just.....i just cant believe it!!

well that is so wonderful CorXy,you have a awesome time

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by CorXy View Post

I WILL BE IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!! and i just know im gonna die!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! my friend just told me that we have guaranteed in-the-audience tickets!!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!

im sooo nervous right now - unbelievable!!! WOW! one of my biggest dreams will come true!!!

do any of you have any tips or anything? what do i need to know? im kinda nervous and yes, i know we will get an info pack or something but...well...sorry! so sorry!! this is just.....i just cant believe it!!

You don't have to be there until 1pm, but we went at 10:30 anyway! And P-Nut got Kate IN BABY!!!!!

You should see my Christmas Letter from this year. It was all centered about my trip to L.A. Mainly Ellen. You WILL HAVE A BLAST! Its a rush!

WHHHHAAAAAA HOOOOOOO!!!! Lucky Lucky Lucky! i'm so happy for you i can imagine your excitement...i would be jumping up and down for days! Anyway im positive you will have an awesome time

One.Inseparable.Forever
    Together 3 years 4 months
    Nat <Veli3

Default yay!!

thanks again everybody! I'm still in a haze!!!

Anastasia, so you think we dont have to be there before 1pm? coz a friend of mine said that even if we have guaranteed in-the-audience tickets we would have to get there early because the are giving out numbers from 1-100 and the earlier you're there the better a seat you get!

since my friend lives only 10mins from the studios im sure i'll be there quite early tho! and just hang out with peeps there! that should be fun to just meet other fans!

and OMG!! Looks like Kate dressed up super nice!!!!!!!!! btw,that is a cute pic!

will i have to dress up super nice?? or will jeans and tshirt be okay? i guess im gonna have to get some new clothes!!!!
    and also will there be some kind of room where we can put our bags and stuff? coz we wont be allowed to bring cellphone and cameras into the studio so where are we gonna put all that stuff?

how long exactly wll the whole thing take?

i have so many stupid questions! im sorry!! *blush* im so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreachable

thanks again everybody! I'm still in a haze!!!

Anastasia, so you think we dont have to be there before 1pm? coz a friend of mine said that even if we have guaranteed in-the-audience tickets we would have to get there early because the are giving out numbers from 1-100 and the earlier you're there the better a seat you get!

since my friend lives only 10mins from the studios im sure i'll be there quite early tho! and just hang out with peeps there! that should be fun to just meet other fans!
    Okay we were told by Carlos the audience person to go home because we didn't have to be there until 1pm and we were first in line at 10:30, but we wanted to stay anyway. And we did, but people didn't start showing up until later so it doesn't matter what time really. As far as the numbering, it doesn't matter what number you are, the split us up and we were all over the place. I was number 10 and ended up on stage left 3 rows down from the top 3 seats in. Meike and Deb were in the middle, but didn't see Ellen so well because of the cameras, but Meike did get to talk to her during the Q&A they had done for us. Then Dawn and Lisa were clear on the other side to where she comes in and we go crazy.

will i have to dress up super nice?? or will jeans and tshirt be okay? i guess im gonna have to get some new clothes!!!!
    and also will there be some kind of room where we can put our bags and stuff? coz we wont be allowed to bring cellphone and cameras into the studio so where are we gonna put all that stuff?
    I went out and bought a nice outfit but lately I have been seeing people in jeans. Maybe a nice pair of jeans with a nice top would be fine. It is cold in the studio and riff raff room, but it will get hot when you start dancing before the show starts. Leave your cameras in the car and you can bring your cell phone but you have to have it turned off... and you can't take pics inside of the studio. They have security you have to go through and they look through your things. I brought my purse in, but just put it under the chair when I came in. This process will take awhile until the taping starts, especially if you go early, but by seeing how excited you are, the time will fly by fast! Unfortunately. Hope this helped, anyone else can chime in if they feel like it.

I ran across an article on Ellen's site with the story about the naming of the Riff-Raff room.

It was Tom Hanks that gave it that name...
    Today in Ellen History: The Riff-Raff Gets a Room
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12