Page 1 of 1058 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: *Today's Show*

Default *Today's Show*

Since everyone is always starting a new thread about "todays episode", why not write it in one spot? Much easier to locate
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

It also gives you the option to subscribe to it, so you don't miss it.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    It also gives you the option to subscribe to it, so you don't miss it.
    Hmm, didnt know there was such a thing, thanx for letting me know
    -Velissa

Unreachable

Wasn't that magician INCREDIBLE? It freaked me out!

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Wasn't that magician INCREDIBLE? It freaked me out!
    I agree. I even put my DVR in slow-mo to try and see what he did, but still couldn't figure it out. Astounding. And Ellen was right there in front of him when he did them and she looked truly amazed.

BTW, good idea on the daily show thread. I love to read about the shows before I get a chance to see them. Too bad they'll be off now for 2 weeks! Can't wait til January.

Yeah that magician with the cards was amazing!! Ellen was so like how do you do that?

I can't wait for the last day of 12 days of giveaway show.

What date does Ellen come back in Jan?
    "Can you take these off?"
    "You take it off"
    "The other one" "No, really?"
    "See, i 'm taller then her"
    "Can I have my shoe back now?"

I always love when a magician comes on the show! I always try to see if its planed, but Ellen really looks shocked by everything!

Oh, and cant wait for tomorrow, its supposed to be big prizes!
    -Velissa

I haven't seen yesterday's ep yet, but it's the same guy who made her ring vanish and then appear on the keys in his back pocket last year, isn't it? I loved that, and she was so impatient to get it back... Anyway, that time I did figure out how he did it! Yay! (and with the sword through the deck of cards, too...)
    "Can you use the phrase 'closer to fine' in a sentence?"

quisque comoedum est

Just wanted to let you all know that I was listening to the John Tesh Radio Show tonight, and he was talking about all these things you can do to increase your immune system...a few things:

-Listen to popular music
    -Dance
    -Laugh

We get all this with TEDS every day! So see, it is a proven fact...Ellen is right, if you watch her show every day, you will benefit from it...I think I'll go write her at her website and let her know it's scientifically proven...LOL!!! She'll appreciate that!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that I was listening to the John Tesh Radio Show tonight, and he was talking about all these things you can do to increase your immune system...a few things:

-Listen to popular music
    -Dance
    -Laugh

We get all this with TEDS every day! So see, it is a proven fact...Ellen is right, if you watch her show every day, you will benefit from it...I think I'll go write her at her website and let her know it's scientifically proven...LOL!!! She'll appreciate that!
    This really is true because I have been having some trouble with my immune system and stuff for years and ever since I became an Ellen fan and started watching TEDS (which was in June this year or something), the disease (of which they're still not sure what it was) hasn't come back and I haven't been to the hospital for examination because there was nothing to examine anymore!
    No Quiero Subirme Al Burro