Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone know why?

I think right now she actually likes working. If you go back and watch her and listen to her vlogs and/or voicemails, like from last summer, she gets really antsy when she's at home doing nothing. She gets bored easily when she doesn't have to do anything. And she has said that she loves to take a break but then after a while she wants to go right back to work. So I think after a while she may actually quit, but not anytime in the near future. Look at all the energy and fun she has...I can see how sitting around doing nothing can make her antsy and bored...if I was as creative as she is, I would be bored too!! And she loves people and her audience and making people laugh and feel good, so I think she will be doing that for a while.

But I am the same way, I love a break, but then after a while I want to do something again. Unless it's school...the day I get a permanent break from school (graduation day) will be a great day!!

But I respect her decision in whatever she ever decides to do!! She has my blessing in whatever she does...she is an amazing person and I look up to her so much!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Hey Unique 1:

I think she would like to - But, I don't think she can, right now. She's accomplished everything she ever wanted to. She Came back - Probably one of the biggest come backs in entertainment History - She found The Love Of Her Life.....And like I said - it seems as if Portia is getting tired of the constant attention.

Dana

I am sure they are just getting ready for Orlando. As far as Ellen retiring or wanting to, I dont buy it. She talks about how much she loves coming to work all the time. Even if her contract is up in 2010 or 2011, I dont see her leaving the show after that. Unless she changes the genre of it and goes to late night like she has talked about, but i dont even see that happening. The show is still really big and sort of new in a way. Its only her 5th season. You usually do not see a talk show go off the air unless the ratings suck really bad and they get booted of the air. She has a really big fan base and it seems to grow each season. And she is only 50 years young. We wont know what might happen once her contract is over until it happens, but I just do not see Ellen stopping. She is far to driven!
    "Nothing takes the past away, like the future." - Madonna-

I think that she hinted at something this summer when she was talking about Merv Griffin. I think that she would like to get into game shows and other things as well as her talk show and be really really rich like he was. She is certainly young enough and creative enough to enjoy many years of doing her thing whatever that may be. I think that the sky is the limit for our Ellen.

well i guess Monday through Thursday are repeats and Friday is a new show

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    well i guess Monday through Thursday are repeats and Friday is a new show
    Thursday is new. It was shot last Wednesday maybe?
    They shot the shows outside of the normal schedule and sadly I'm too lazy at this moment to check exactly when they shot it.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    Thursday is new. It was shot last Wednesday maybe?
    They shot the shows outside of the normal schedule and sadly I'm too lazy at this moment to check exactly when they shot it.
    oh my bad thanks James for that info

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123