Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ticket request from Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by JodieLee View Post
    AAHHH I HAVE TICKETS!!!!
    Wow they wrote me an email that I got ticktets for the 2nd April
    YAAAYYY that is so great I will see Ellen live omg I'm sooooo happy.

Thanks to everybody who helped me, especially stoner
    Congratulations and enjoy the moment. Have fun

I am soooo jealous, too!

I'm from Germany as well and my biggest wish is to go to the Ellen Show one day.. I just gotta find someone who pays the ticket for the flight and the hotel

Genieß es!

Heyy today was my 18th birthday, but I just think about tomorrow.
    In the morning I fly to Amsterdam (just 1 hour flight) and then 11 hours to LA!!! WOW I'm soooo nervous.

And on thursday I'm going to the show.
    That is so great, to see HER!!. Oh I still can't belive that.
    When I'm back in three weeks I will write you how everything was.

So KAAAA and see you soon!
    - Sarah
    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5383/ellensig9a.jpg

2nd April 2009 The Ellen DeGeneres Show, thanks Ellen and Portia for the few minutes after the show, and of course the hug. One of the best moments in my life!

It sounds like you are going to have a nice birthday.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Heeey I'm back!

It was so great we were in San Francisco, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Flagstaff, Zion NP, Yosemite NP, Fresno, Ventura, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara and of course Los Angeles!
    So let me write you the most important of my holiday, the show!!
    The taping was at 6pm and I was much too early, but finally I get a number and we're going inside of the studio, I was in the 3rd row far left next to Tony he is so funny and laughed the whole show. The music started, and short before the show Portia came in and the audiance was screaming.
    "And here she is now Ellen DeGeneres" wow what a moment I will never forget that, the audiance was going crazy. The show was so funny, Patricia Arquette was there.
    The show was too fast over, Ellen thanked the audiance for the good mood and walked out with Portia hand in hand.
    Great, but it's still going better, now the unbelievablest thing ever happend, a crew member told me to go backstage. My hands were cold and my face was like that .
    I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes. Oh my god I still can't believe that. I talked before the show with a guy on the entrance, I think he told her, I don't know. You know, she helped me thru a very bad time in my life, I thank her so much for everything, and than to see HER live and hug her is such a great feeling. She I so a good person, I mean you all know that, she is so nice to her fans, as well when the cameras are off, I think thats the reason why we love her.

Wow great holiday, great moment... I want back

Here a few pictures for you:

In Burbank waiting before the show

Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon

San Francisco, on the right picture the delicious shrimps on the Pier 39
    Last edited by JodieLee; 04-26-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    - Sarah

2nd April 2009 The Ellen DeGeneres Show, thanks Ellen and Portia for the few minutes after the show, and of course the hug. One of the best moments in my life!

Here some other pics:

On the Mulholland Drive left the Downtown and right Burbank

In the Universal Studios in the back the Warner Brother Studios, and with Shrek and Fiona, I knew they're alive

The Coast (very windy)

Red Canyon (wow I was scared to stand there), last time the Colorado River
    Last edited by JodieLee; 04-26-2009 at 03:54 PM.
    - Sarah

Great, but it's still going better, now the unbelievablest thing ever happend, a crew member told me to go backstage. My hand were cold and my face was like that .
    I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes.
    Unbelievably awesome.

Great, but it's still going better, now the unbelievablest thing ever happend, a crew member told me to go backstage. My hand were cold and my face was like that .
    I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes. Oh my god I still can't believe that.
    OMG
    I'm so very happy for you!!! This is so exciting , WOW

Thank you very much, I sill can't believe that this was happening to me, I feel so strong and happy since that moment.

Haha that's me in the show very small, but now I can say I was on tv

- Sarah

I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes.
    ooooh my gooosh... that's unbelievable! Good for you!!

ich bin sooo neidisch!! Mit wem hast du geredet? ich will aaaalles wissen. ich will auuuch. ich freu mich für dich!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast