Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ticket request from Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by JodieLee View Post
    I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes. Oh my god I still can't believe that. I talked before the show with a guy on the entrance, I think he told her, I don't know. You know, she helped me thru a very bad time in my life, I thank her so much for everything, and than to see HER live and hug her is such a great feeling. She I so a good person, I mean you all know that, she is so nice to her fans, as well when the cameras are off, I think thats the reason why we love her.
    Oh..WOW.... WOW WOW.....
    You must be on CLOUD 288 and then some..... to be at the show, see Portia and then be HUGGED by ELLEN and Portia backstage.....
    How do you top that??? Whoooo hooo..... Very very Happy for you.
    What a brithday to remember....

I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes. Oh my god I still can't believe that. I talked before the show with a guy on the entrance, I think he told her, I don't know. You know, she helped me thru a very bad time in my life, I thank her so much for everything, and than to see HER live and hug her is such a great feeling. She I so a good person, I mean you all know that, she is so nice to her fans, as well when the cameras are off, I think thats the reason why we love her.
    I'm speechless. One word: Wow!! You're sooo lucky. Best birthday one can hope for!

Do I dare disturb the universe?! =))
    Tweet me.
    My icon journal, of course including Ellen... Updated 28/05/'09

Great, but it's still going better, now the unbelievablest thing ever happend, a crew member told me to go backstage. My hands were cold and my face was like that .
    I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes. Oh my god I still can't believe that. I talked before the show with a guy on the entrance, I think he told her, I don't know.
    OMG, I just saw that thread and read your post, thats so cool for you!! I'm really happy for you! Sounds like a great experience! What a cool birthday that must be!!

Just wow!

Procrastinate now, don't put it off!

That's fantastic, I'm so happy that you had such a great time and got to see and then meet Ellen and Portia

Happy belated 18th birthday, at least it's one you will never forget

OMG!!! What a fantastic adventure you had! Thank you for sharing and happy belated birthday!
    "Action is eloquence."

I think we're all just a little bit jealous of you right now!! Glad you got to meet Ellen and Portia AND hug them!! How cool was that!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

I saw Ellen and Portia talking to another crew member, then they walked towards me and Ellen asked me: are you sarah?? I was just like: ehm yes. Then they hugged me and congratulates me to my 18th birthday and thanked me for the long flight. Then we talked a few minutes.
    Wow, that must have been the most exciting part about your trip. What a great 18th birthday. I'm happy for you .
    Thanks for sharing your story.

Glad you had a great time at the show and of course meeting Ellen and Portia. I have met Ellen, but wasn't lucky enough to get a hug..... lol. I know how you feel about it being the best birthday ever. The memory will stay with you for a long time.

Loved your photos too.
    "Whatever you are be that, whatever you say speak true. Straight forward act, be honest in fact, BE NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU".

oh...boy

OMG I'm sooo happy for you. That's my biggest dream to meet Ellen.
    (Als ich deinen Text gelesen habe, ist mir doch tatsächlich n kleiner Schrei rausgerutscht Ich kann das sooo gut nachempfinden ... hätte glaub keine Luft mehr bekommen, wenn sie mich umarmt hätte )

How great is that???!!!

That is so cool that you got to meet ellen and Portia too!

WOW

michelle

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast