View Poll Results: What is your favorite part of TEDS?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • The monologue

79 86.81%
  • Ellen's dancing

6 6.59%
  • The Interviews

3 3.30%
  • Music Performances

0 0%
  • The Games

0 0%
  • Something Else

3 3.30%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite part of TEDS

Quote Originally Posted by Appsius View Post
    I voted monologue cause that's when we get the most of Ellen
    That's the same reason I voted for the monologue too.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

favourite part - beginning till the end.
    non-favourite part - commercials and after the end where she shows her sneakers
    What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.

i voted the monologue apecially when she talks about Portia, and i also like when she dances beacuse sometimes i can see Portia being to the show.
    "LOVE COMES IN LOTS OF DIFFERENT FORMS." - ELLEN DEGENERES AT GLAAD 2009

http://twitter.com/yasi_marina
    facebook.com/yasmine.kings.

the mono, and then her dancing, and then if there is a guest i really like then that too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by EllenDeRossi View Post
    the mono, and then her dancing, and then if there is a guest i really like then that too! lol

Haha.
    I like the monologue too, that is why I get a little disappointed when they replace the monologue with a game (especially when they do 2 tapings a day). I would rather have Ellen talk about nothing to talk about and come out with totally random stuff.

i voted monologue.

seriously. she can come out there and read the phone book and i'll be enthralled
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpotatopie View Post
    It's hard to pick just 1 favorite part! I mean, it's THE BEST show on television.
    For me it's a toss up between her monologue and the dancing. I love her monologue because it's just Ellen talking about her life; plus it reminds me of her stand-up which is incredible.
    But the dancing gets me so excited Some people say that she's just a foolish dancer and that's what makes it good; but I think she's actually really talented at dancing! I wish I had her moves
    same here.....hard to pick one....its both monologue and dancing.....sooo Agree with you plus i luv to watch her playing games with other people especially with guests.....)

Tennison

Quote Originally Posted by arcticM View Post
    James thank you so much for making the poll!
    and about "7. all the above" it's kind of cheating! cause that's the reason that teds is our favorite show (cause everything about it rocks!) so u have to chose..I think the monologue is my fav cause if I miss it I get upset the most..
    Okay, as "cheaters never prosper", and there are 6 options that I find too hard to narrow down to just 1, I rolled the dice, literally...and, of course, it rolled off the table and straight under the fridge.

I think it's a 1...though my torch is fading on me so I can't quite tell.

Ellen's got me moving my fridge...now I'll have to clean under there!
    (Although, that "gum on a hanger" thing from Kellie Pickler might work...if I had some gum, that is...and a wire hanger.)

I love all the show but if I had to choose one thing its definetly the monologue,shes hilarious and you get to see her up close. I love it when she talks about her wife its adorable and catching a glimpse of her in the audience is always a bonus. Ellen cracks me up! Great poll!
    One life, live it!

I love the whole show but the monologue is definately the best part! I love it when she talks about her life (especially Portia of course ) and all the random stuff..she cracks me up all the time!
    People always want to have their pictures taken with me. I'm like a sunset. - Veronica

Proud shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Anne

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast