Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!

Default HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!

To all my buddies and pals who live over yonder.

Sense it is July 1st I just wanted to
    HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!

Your pal,
    Kate
    live.dance.tweet
    http://twitter.com/Katebigalk

legalize gay marriage petition
    http://www.PetitionOnline.com

thank you thankyou, is going to be busy tomorrow... here in vancouver we have fireworks and stuff.. cant wait.

thank you Kate for the nice reminder that it is our day !!!!!!! be proud to be canadians people ,for this is the best place to live in the world .since this is a bilingual country ,BONNE FETE DU CANADA A TOUS !!!!!
    teds

thanks!! happy canada day to everybody as well! i'm going down to the good ol' Parliament. it's going to be NUTS!!
    E&P makes a straight couple want to be gay and a gay couple want to be them.

- Mrs. and Mrs. De - <3

Happy Canada Day to y'all Canadians....i just came back from celebrating our National Stadium which will be torn down......great memories there...concerts, national day celebrations..... ...now i got a tummy ache ......ate too much junk food
    What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.

Hey guys!
    I don't wanna sound ignorant...well i'm from England soi've got an excuse...but what's Canada Day. I'm guessing it has something to do with Canada? :?

first of july 1867 ,canada was official born as a country and not under british crown rule .that is the day that we thank the brits thank you very much now we will take it from here .
    teds

Hi everyone and thanks for the Canada Day greetings. Instead of going downtown in the Nation's capital to enjoy Canada Day, I'm sitting here watching the tribute to Princess Diana. It's so good.

Happy Canada Day.

Hey Rose...you're from Ottawa? me too!! its going to be crazy! and thanks for the brief history lesson, teds. im Canadian and i didnt even know that. I was never a keen student when it came to history. :P
    E&P makes a straight couple want to be gay and a gay couple want to be them.

- Mrs. and Mrs. De - <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast