Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FUN quizzes, Polls, Etc.

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by Holla1968 View Post
    This quiz is for MissKitty and Anastasia......You guys Like Harry Potter, Right?

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/Uy56Zd/T...TTER-QUIZ-EVER
    I LOVE HARRY POTTER!! However, I haven't gotten around to reading the last book yet!!! So NO SPOILERS!!! I've had that book for a year and everyone of my friends that read it said it took them 3 days to read it and I tried to get into it but just felt overwhelmed by the thickness and trying to hold it up while reading in bed and I gave up... I see it now laying right here, perhaps this will kick me in the ass and start reading it!

Quote Originally Posted by Holla1968 View Post
    This quiz is for MissKitty and Anastasia......You guys Like Harry Potter, Right?

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/Uy56Zd/T...TTER-QUIZ-EVER
    u did the Harry Potter quiz and that was fun and i took the animal quiz and it sais that i am a lion

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

I took the animal personality quiz and it said I was a cow. I always said I was going to turn into a cow if I didn't wuit eating so many cheeseburgers...LOL!!! I have cut back BIG-TIME in the last few months, but I guess it was too late!

And I just took that Ellen quiz. I think I had taken it before, but this time I noticed it said she attended college for one semester. I think technically, she was only there for one month out of the semester and then dropped out. But it did say she majored in communications...I don't know if that's true or not, but if it that's cool because that's what I'm majoring in too! She is way better at communicating with people than I am though...LOL!!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

this thread was fun and i took the animal quiz and it saids that i am a lion!

I always said I was going to turn into a cow if I didn't wuit eating so many cheeseburgers...LOL!!! I have cut back BIG-TIME in the last few months, but I guess it was too late!
    Cannibal! uh..canna-bull? LOL

I'm a wolf...I'm not loud!

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    I took the animal personality quiz and it said I was a cow. I always said I was going to turn into a cow if I didn't wuit eating so many cheeseburgers...LOL!!! I have cut back BIG-TIME in the last few months, but I guess it was too late!
    lucky u not turn into a cow! so we can have the every day pics of e&p!!!!!!!!

im a cow.. lol

Default Another one

What KIND of crazy are You?

They say that I'm random Crazy

You are ran--hey! over here! lookie! the shiny thing! that thing on your face? you can't chase it. It's your NOSE. over here! .......*sigh*

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/IoxY5s/W...-crazy-are-you

I'm paranoid crazy! uh oh
    Oh, he's a vampire. Of course! But the cuddly kind. Like a care bear, with fangs - Cordelia

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast