Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Favorite Internet Site

Default Share Your Favorite Internet Site

I am always searching for something different on the web. Years ago I came across a site about a young woman riding her motorcycle through the nuclear ruins of Chernobyl. It is fascinating.

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/

I love this site!
    I also visit VIDMAX often. Some of the vids are tasteless, but most of them are informative or just of some amazing footage!
    http://www.vidmax.com/

This one! Yeah, you heard me!!!

Actually, if I had a choice of only being able to go to one website, I would choose Google...because you can get to any other site you want from Google...lol!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    This one! Yeah, you heard me!!!

Actually, if I had a choice of only being able to go to one website, I would choose Google...because you can get to any other site you want from Google...lol!!
    I like the way you think

Unreachable

Fark - Hilarious

Ellen Pictures

The Onion

My Blog

and well this one der and Facebook!

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by itrack4u View Post
    I am always searching for something different on the web. Years ago I came across a site about a young woman riding her motorcycle through the nuclear ruins of Chernobyl. It is fascinating.

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/
    I've been to Ukraine... so I look forward to looking at this site... thank you for sharing!

WOW I LOVED THAT SITE TRACKY... when we were in Kiev, we were told about radiation levels and explained to us that we would not be affected, but it was still scary to drink the water and bathe in it because the fallout did go into the Neiper (SP) river which runs through Kiev. And they use the river for drinking water. The water was not safe to drink but we drank it anyway because we had no choice. We were told not to drink Goats Milk either. It was a little unsettling... this was back in 1994. I will never forget that trip. Its just like I went yesterday.
    Last edited by AnastasiaBeavrhausen; 01-26-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    I've been to Ukraine... so I look forward to looking at this site... thank you for sharing!

WOW I LOVED THAT SITE TRACKY...
    I am pleased you did AB. I thought about mentioning it before but thought most members would know about it already.

How did you get to that part of the world?

Unreachable

I am pleased you did AB. I thought about mentioning it before but thought most members would know about it already.

How did you get to that part of the world?
    I was in the Symphonic Band in college (played percussion) and we went there on a mission trip for 2 weeks. This was the first time in 100 years that they were allowed to hear "American Music" which we played. We had a lot of venues. It was amazing, they loved us. And we smuggled Russian bibles in the country and distributed them to orphans, homeless, and general people at the market. They loved them. When they like a performance, they all clap in unison, which we had no idea what that meant, but our interpeter told us that its a compliment and they love you. Our music programs were translated in Russian, and we spread the word of Christ as well in them... It was a memorable trip and I'll never forget it.

Thanks for sharing that, AB. I am twice as glad now that I started this thread since it has brought you such happiness. Who'd a thunk it aye?

Unreachable

Thanks for sharing that, AB. I am twice as glad now that I started this thread since it has brought you such happiness. Who'd a thunk it aye?
    Yeah I loved it... I posted it on my Facebook Page...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast