Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good To Be Back ? And A Request!

Smile Good To Be Back / And A Request!

Ahhh feels good to be back on here

Hello everyone, how's everybody doing? Hope you all doing great?
    I know you all careless about me LOL but I Missed the forum and I missed ppl around here, missed getting the latest news from the best PortEllen fans in the world.

In case you're wondering where the ** did I disappear? Well I got sick and took me a while to recover. And in case you weren't wondering about me, then pass this part pls lol

WOW!! I must say that a lot has been going on lately, as I can see the forum got a little bit busier than it used to be the last time I was here! I really got a lot A LOT to catch up with!
    __________________________________________________ _

Ooooooh speaking of catching up… I've seen all the buzz about the O Magazine. Shame I can't get it.

But I'd like to make a call for nice members here. If you can help me get a copy PRETTY PLEASE. I'd pay for the price, shipping and everything.

PLEASE help a hopeless, desperate fan who can consider this as the biggest treat after recovering from a bad illness.
    __________________________________________________ __

Anyway, glad to be back on here. And hope that I won't be disappearing again for bad or good… well might be for good but nevermind!
    Last edited by DBSD; 11-14-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Welcome back,glad You're feeling better

Thanxx a lot ...
    I'm happy to be back, can't wait to get some actions going on

Heeey! Welcome Back!

I could buy you a Magazine today actually because they have them right next to where I work, I could mail it to you but seriously don't pay me, it's only 6 dollars, loll. You'll get it sometime during the week, probably near the end (hopefully). Just PM me your address (the way it would be written on the envelope) or something so I know where to send it to

Quote Originally Posted by DBSD View Post
    Ahhh feels good to be back on here

Hello everyone, how's everybody doing? Hope you all doing great?
    I know you all careless about me LOL but I Missed the forum and I missed ppl around here, missed getting the latest news from the best PortEllen fans in the world.

In case you're wondering where the hell did I disappear? Well I got sick and took me a while to recover. And in case you weren't wondering about me, then pass this part pls lol

WOW!! I must say that a lot has been going on lately, as I can see the forum got a little bit busier than it used to be the last time I was here! I really got a lot A LOT to catch up with!
    __________________________________________________ _

Ooooooh speaking of catching up… I've seen all the buzz about the O Magazine. Shame I can't get it.

But I'd like to make a call for nice members here. If you can help me get a copy PRETTY PLEASE. I'd pay for the price, shipping and everything.

PLEASE help a hopeless, desperate fan who can consider this as the biggest treat after recovering from a bad illness.
    __________________________________________________ __

Anyway, glad to be back on here. And hope that I won't be disappearing again for bad or good… well might be for good but nevermind!
    Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!

Unreachable

Welcome back... sure glad you are feeling better. Sure miss your design work.

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Welcome back i misssed you
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

Quote Originally Posted by EllenIsNumber1 View Post
    Heeey! Welcome Back!

I could buy you a Magazine today actually because they have them right next to where I work, I could mail it to you but seriously don't pay me, it's only 6 dollars, loll. You'll get it sometime during the week, probably near the end (hopefully). Just PM me your address (the way it would be written on the envelope) or something so I know where to send it to
    Yayyyyyyyy thanx hun. Seriously I could pay you tho.
    I'll send You a PM soon.
    But I should remind you that I don't live in the US or Canada!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Welcome back... sure glad you are feeling better. Sure miss your design work.
    Thanxx hun I feel better now. I missed you too. And I'll be posting my designes again soon xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by DegeneresDerossi2007 View Post
    Welcome back i misssed you
    Thanxx I missed you too
    Last edited by DBSD; 11-14-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Welcome back !!!!
    Paola

Welcome back, I'm glad you're feeling better

I've missed your graphics and pictures too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast