Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My job

Quote Originally Posted by ichabod View Post
    LOL - yep it is, but sometimes when we get bored we just sort of estimate.

Actually, I don't really count things - my job is cool, I get to work with other researchers and analyse their data and say whether the stuff they are testing is working or not. I work with HIV, TB and Malaria projects.

So I basically count how many have the diease and after treatment who doesn't and if thats a significant change. Yeah I know I'm .
    I think, that every job, what helps even to one person is needed and important...
    "If problem has a solution, there's no need to have worries, if hasn't, worries don't help." - Dalai lama

By Aggie74

Quote Originally Posted by ichabod View Post
    LOL - yep it is, but sometimes when we get bored we just sort of estimate.

Actually, I don't really count things - my job is cool, I get to work with other researchers and analyse their data and say whether the stuff they are testing is working or not. I work with HIV, TB and Malaria projects.

So I basically count how many have the diease and after treatment who doesn't and if thats a significant change. Yeah I know I'm .
    I think that's a cool job. Mine is student....loooool

http://michaelaronja.kilu.de
    LOVE, MICHAELA!
    laugh. dance. laugh more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronja View Post
    I think that's a cool job. Mine is student....loooool

http://michaelaronja.kilu.de
    well i think thats great i love your site that is awesome

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

I'm a midshipman, my third year of Naval College will begin next monday , still 3 years to go!

Default Keepin' on keepin' on

I'm an Assistant Director in the British Film Industry but, as recessions always hit us hard, I'm working as an agency gardener. I must admit I enjoy it but I don't make as much money as AD-ing (about 1/3 what I'm usually on) so it looks like I'm going to have to sell my house. Bummer.

Still, at least I've got a job and about to relaunch myself on the remnants of the film biz.

Think positive - "Never give up. Never surrender"

Pru

I do an apprenticeship as a media designer (graphic designer)
    we design for exhibitions, airplanes, cars... and drinking a lot of coffee.
    It is so exciting I just LOVE MY JOB!
    - Sarah
    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5383/ellensig9a.jpg

2nd April 2009 The Ellen DeGeneres Show, thanks Ellen and Portia for the few minutes after the show, and of course the hug. One of the best moments in my life!

I am a Killick Chef in the Royal Navy. Life is pretty good but the days/weeks at sea can be long at times. I am enjoying this time being in home port. Being able to get home and spend time with the family and friends.
    One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.
    Joan of Ark

I've worked in Outpatients at a small local hospital for 30 years. Mainly Receptionist/typist/secretary. It's very fulfilling and I wouldn't want to do anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristania View Post
    I've worked in Outpatients at a small local hospital for 30 years. Mainly Receptionist/typist/secretary. It's very fulfilling and I wouldn't want to do anything else!
    that sounds like a very rewarding job

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

wow, seems that most of you love what you're doing. That's great. I'm a Quality Assurance Analyst at a call center. I evaluate how agents handle the calls. It's an ok job. I'm thankful to have a job, however I want do fulfilling. Something that would make me feel like I'm doin something for myself and the society. I still have to figure out what I want to do that though...am not givin up though
    Seriously... I'm Kidd

"If you only read books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone is thinking" - Haruki Murakami

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast