Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ellen BeGenerous Campaign

hey Daniel watched week 41 and 42 and those videos were really cool. I hope that one day you get on the Ellen show.

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Default Ellen BeGenerous Week 43!

Hey Friends! It's Daniel again with the Ellen BeGenerous campaign!

Hope you are having an amazing day! I'm here to show you some good ole EBG style improv! If you ever wanted how NOT to write a song, well you'll never have to wonder again! Hope you love it! There is a secret video too! Piece together the code hidden in this vid and add it after the "=" sign on the standard youtube video!

ENJOY

CLICK HERE FOR ELLEN BEGENEROUS WEEK 43

Peace,

Daniel Rediger

Quote Originally Posted by DanielMadison View Post
    Hey Friends! It's Daniel again with the Ellen BeGenerous campaign!

Hope you are having an amazing day! I'm here to show you some good ole EBG style improv! If you ever wanted how NOT to write a song, well you'll never have to wonder again! Hope you love it! There is a secret video too! Piece together the code hidden in this vid and add it after the "=" sign on the standard youtube video!

ENJOY

CLICK HERE FOR ELLEN BEGENEROUS WEEK 43

Peace,

Daniel Rediger
    very cool video thanks Daniel and i am still behind you all the way,

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Default Ellen BeGenerous Week 44

Hey Friends!

It's Ellen BeGenerous Week 44! OMG Another Friday another hang out and some new music for ya!

Hope you have an amazing weekend champions! For your weekly dose of music I've covered one of Justin Bieber's new songs from his new Christmas album, Under the Mistletoe. The song is the first off the album called, "Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas"! I really enjoyed it and wanted to do my own rendition! Seeing as Ellen loves Justin I figured she would enjoye it :P

Anywho enjoy yourself as the weather is changing and the Holidays are rolling through

WATCH ELLEN BEGENEROUS WEEK 44 - "CHRISTMAS, COVERS, AND CATS"

or go directly to...

JUSTIN BIEBER - "ONLY THING I EVER GET FOR CHRISTMAS" (COVER)

Enjoy

Peace,

Daniel Rediger

Default Ellen BeGenerous Week 45 & 46

Hello Beautiful People!

I hope you are all doing amazing and looking forward to a wonderful holiday season with family!

Well we've been together for 46 Weeks now! WOW! And I've been so busy I didn't even get to share week 45! Where I talk about how I finally made it on The Ellen Show! (Kind of :P) You can see my face in the background upon Jeannie's visit to Nashville!

So check out week 45 on my claim to fame and progress in my goal to sing with Ellen on her show! Then watch week 46 to watch Blair Cat as she plots to compete with me to get on Ellen's show! MADNESS

WATCH ELLEN BEGENEROUS WEEK 45 - "I GOT ON THE ELLEN SHOW...."

WATCH ELLEN BEGENEROUS WEEK 46 - "Gettin Catty"

I Hope you all enjoy! Have an awesome day and I'll see ya next week!

Remember... Ellen BeGenerous!

Peace,

Daniel Rediger

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678