Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Australian Election

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    Congratulations Aussies on your new PM! Sounds like first thing on Rudd's agenda is to sign the Kyoto Protocol! That's great! Hopefully, when we get our new president we'll be signing too!!
    Hopefully Kev will sign it asap and not just talk about it .

Good luck to you all for your election .
    "It's the first time I've known in every cell of my being that I'm with somebody for the rest of my life" Ellen about Portia.

R.I.P Heath +++

oK Aussies,It's been 5months since labor got in-have they done ok so far,Do You think? Have they Kept Their Promises? I Don't think Labor has any interest in Making Life Fairer for some Minority groups yet.

Unreachable

I need to check out your issues in your government, but it sounds like ya'll got what you wanted and you voted, which is great to see.... Congrats! I can't WAIT for the election to get over with here... so much mudslinging its out of control... I think June will be the last primary and the convention in November... got a long ways to go but its really getting old. I just wish they would concentrate on the issues instead of doing the low blows on each other... was it that way in your area?

CONGRATS AUSSIES!!!!!

I think our new Govt is doing fine. Rudd is keeping his promises & he's SOOOOO much better to watch on TV than little Johnny.

@ Tysonshadow: your "Mr Sheen" joke was so funny!! He's just the re-worked younger version.
    ~Jayne~

Cheers Big Ears

I get better vibes from Kev than Little Johnny. I think he is a more down to earth person. He has more personality. And I still believe that he cares more about the "battlers" than Johnny ever did. Johnny only wanted to make rich people richer.

I would not "jump the fence" for Kev though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moon1 View Post
    Personally I find Kevin rather attractive....I'd jump the fence for him. He's such a cute little munchkin and soooooooooo much better on the eyes than he who cannot be named.
    It's been an entertaining 10 mins googling pics of our current munchin & the previous one. Here's a selection:

Kevin Rudd with someone we've possibly all seen before:

Goodness, a Leader with a munchin smile:

Our previous leader, John Howard (commonly called "little Johnny")with a friend:

P.S. Little Johnny is on the right.

To top off a good election win, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has a cool website:

http://www.pm.gov.au/
    ~Jayne~

Cheers Big Ears

Quote Originally Posted by petal View Post

Our previous leader, John Howard (commonly called "little Johnny")with a friend:

P.S. Little Johnny is on the right.
    If the election had been between these two, I would have voted for the one on the left!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonshadow View Post
    If the election had been between these two, I would have voted for the one on the left!!!
    You know, it could very well have been Brendan Nelson (Leader of the Liberal Party now) on the campaign trail.
    ~Jayne~

Cheers Big Ears

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123