Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are you? Reveal yourself

GREAT THREAD!!!!!

I'm Dana......

I Love Animals and Music.....

My sense of Humor is a mixture of Bugs Bunny Monte Python and Ellen!

I have a cold...so My Heads

No....Not a hangover....

I don't drink alot -just a little to thin the blood!!

Me, Ellie and Portie!!!!! (I'm the one on the Bottom - Ellie on left Portie on Right)

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchcat View Post
    Consider yourselves lucky! Unfortunately, far too many of us Americans still "agree with" our government. But we've never had to deal with the kind of unmistakeable in-house oppression Iranians have, so many of us still believe our government has our best interests at heart. That's changing, thank God.

You did, indeed. See how much Americans and Persians actually have in common?! lolol I just get so sad whenever I hear one of us saying we should "nuke 'em all." We know not what we do [nor to whom we are so willing to do it]. If the PEOPLE of the world ever got together, the jig would be up for governments, everywhere. That's why we need to become acquainted, asap.

Thank YOU! BTW, I make and eat kasht e bottomjoun [thanks for the spelling] almost every week -- but my favorite "old-standby" is gormeh sabzi without the gormeh [because I'm a vegetarian]. Am *very* upset, right now, because, all of a sudden, there doesn't seem to be a dried lime in the entire state of Florida. I need a minimum of 20/week just to survive! lol

I know you're an Ellen fan, but. Are you also a fan of Maz Jobrani? I hope you looked at that clip! But am guessing you've seen it, before [even though that's kind of like people thinking my brother knows (and likes) everyone who's deaf just because -- hey! he's deaf, you're deaf...how can this not be a match made in heaven! lolol].

Thanks so much for your lovely reply, Mahsima. All the best! v
    check your pm because i dont want to go off topic

hey all
    im Carlee
    most of you know me by now lol
    but to all you new faces out there
    IM CARLEE.
    =)
    im the biggest ellen fan that could possibly walk the face of the earth
    but aside from my obsession
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE music its my anti drug, the beatles and the moldy peaches are my favourite bands for now.
    it will change later on lol.
    i LOVE movies as well.
    im a movie buff especially horror.
    my favourite movie is Juno. (not a horror lol)
    =)
    i enjoy art, writing, etc...

heres my ugly mug.

if you look in the background... you can see my mural of ellen. i know... im TOO obsessed.
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/viva-forever-/ellenanimation.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Carleexx View Post
    hey all
    im Carlee
    most of you know me by now lol
    but to all you new faces out there
    IM CARLEE.
    =)
    im the biggest ellen fan that could possibly walk the face of the earth
    but aside from my obsession
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE music its my anti drug, the beatles and the moldy peaches are my favourite bands for now.
    it will change later on lol.
    i LOVE movies as well.
    im a movie buff especially horror.
    my favourite movie is Juno. (not a horror lol)
    =)
    i enjoy art, writing, etc...

heres my ugly mug.

if you look in the background... you can see my mural of ellen. i know... im TOO obsessed.
    You have a great Mug!!

Question One in the making...

Who am I? Well I'm........ummm.......I forgot.....who am I again? Joking! Well hey everyone! I think my real name is Alli, but I'm not quite sure because I escaped from the alsiema's ward at the mental insitute well at least I think that's where I was.... Ok, Ok seriously....

I'm Alli, I'm a proud Aussie (mind you, I love learning other cultures! ), I'm a young gun of 24 years, I'm a bit of a wacko and I follow the Christian faith (I try to that is). Honestly, deep down inside, I'm still trying to sort myself out. I have an idea of who I might be in heart BUT ahhhh my beliefs!

What can I say? The flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak. The winner of the two will determine WHO I really am.

haha aj ur well funny. . . . u are in a predicament tho aren't you.beliefs are a big part of a person, but love is more important than belief right?

im Laura im over opinionated, but most of the time keep it in my head, so im sort of not really.

ive recently turnt 21 .... am petrified (sp?) about learning to drive.. but have held it off for long enough. stuck in a job i hate, cant afford to go back to college, although i would love to. . . . like to write music on my guitar in spare time. and i love art. . . . .hi!
    I couldnt marry a goat.... i couldnt even imagine dating a goat!

aha...

I have my own little world.... lots of friends... and make new friends everyday... am very social...I easly talk to strangers, to easly ....which get me sometimes in very strange situation....
    I love my ma'mouche (my mum) and my daughter, with whom I have often crazy conversations... I often think, that if someone would listen behind the door or window to our delirium, they might just not get up from the cramps at the stomac of laughting.... But these situation and or conversations are very necesary to me to cope and to protect my self with problems and sad days.... I have a curky humour.... and if you want to explore a little bit more of me, just click unto my blog....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy_loo View Post
    haha aj ur well funny. . . . u are in a predicament tho aren't you.beliefs are a big part of a person, but love is more important than belief right?

im Laura im over opinionated, but most of the time keep it in my head, so im sort of not really.

ive recently turnt 21 .... am petrified (sp?) about learning to drive.. but have held it off for long enough. stuck in a job i hate, cant afford to go back to college, although i would love to. . . . like to write music on my guitar in spare time. and i love art. . . . .hi!
    Marry a goat....lol....so random and equally as funny Laura I agree that love is more important than ur belief, but if u truly believe, then it's not that simple to brush of somethin your dead set on. I'm dead set on both, but feel I need to chose one or the other

If you're learning to drive mate, learn in an auto, they're easy peasy and not so much work. Just take it slowly to start and be confident in what ur doing and "she'll be right mate" It is easier said than done I know. If I can encourage you in anyway, they say over here that Learner drivers are the safest ppl on the road because they are cautious. Also, don't worry bout impatient drivers, it's a basic rule that they must be patient and allow you to learn. All the best

Smile

Hi! I'm Sam. I just found the website a week ago or so. I've been a fan of Ellen for quite some time. I'm 19. I live in Michigan. It's freezing here. I love music, movies, television and animals. I have six animals of my own. 1 dog, 3 cats, and 2 horses! That's really all there is about me!

-Sam

In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better. - Ellen DeGeneres

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12