Thread: Arrested Development Movie??

Default Arrested Development Movie??

E News just said that the producers of Arrested Development are in talks of making a Arrested Development Movie!!
    "I Think The Most Beautiful Thing About This Relationship, Is That She Makes Me Better." ~Ellen~

I hope it happens. I loved the show. It's funny because the one thing that my boss and I have in common is that we both loved Arrested Development. Other than that we are two completely different people who have nothing to talk about. He is the one who told me about Jason Bateman saying that it might happen. I'm crossing my fingers and sending good vibes for it to happen.

Yeah, jefferey tambor was on craig furgeoson last night but it was June 20th rerun so its still recent and he's like "their might be an arrested developpment movie" and i cant wait to start the count down the day it becomes official

Thats exciting!! I havent really watched much of Arrested Development, but ever since I started watching Ellen, then joined this forum and learnt more about E&P, I've started watching random episodes on Foxtel whenever its on, and its a great show.
    Hopefully it will be a bit like the sex and the city movie - from the sense that you can still understand the movie even if you havent seen the show. I'd only seen a couple episodes of that, then saw the movie two nights ago and I loved it
    Fingers crossed it does get made!!!

I seriously cannot wait til the movie is being made and out at cinemas! I know (and quote) so much from Arrested Development it's great!

And if you like the humour of AD, try another AD - American Dad! I quote from that a lot too!

That'll be cool if they'll get to make it.
    I didn't have the chance to watch AD but with the movie I'd have a bigger chance to watch it.

On Portia's IMDB page the AD movie has been up for some time. i wonder how long it has been rumoured...?
    Make each day count, dont count the days

Quote Originally Posted by KellyD View Post
    E News just said that the producers of Arrested Development are in talks of making a Arrested Development Movie!!
    oh thats very cool I hope that happens because i like Arrested Development

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

I really...really...really hope they make this movie and Protia has lots of screen time