Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nervous?????

bigfish

I am NOT nervous at all. I'm thrilled and excited about tomorrow. I don't know why but i'm so optimistic and full of hope and joy. All the polls are going into the right direction and it will be a big party tomorrow if it comes to Prop 8.

i'm feeling all kinds of things!

scared. nervous. excited. anxious. HOPEFUL.

*lol i just noticed your avatar bigfish. two t&s pics in a row
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

nervous...plus scared, fearful, worried for our future, how is one man going to live up to God like status
    We may end up with a Pres that has stood for absolutely nothing so nervous is the very least...
    I am going to pay more attention to the No on Prop 8 votes in CA.

If God wins then only 4 more years kindof getting used to the 4 year looser Pres thing anyways.

For what its worth, should there be big problems with a President Obama, there would likely be a turn over of parties in the house or at least a significant gain in Republican representatives and perhaps senators as well.

There are checks and balances against most things, still as President Bush showed, there can still be a rubber stamp congress in such things as the "patriot" act and the Iraq war. He has also with signing statements decided to ignore laws instead of working to change them, or convincing senators or representatives that they are a bad idea or vetoing laws.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    I am nervous about Prop 8 too. My aunt just came over for a few minutes and started trying to argue with me over who to vote for. She thinks I'm voting for Obama, and though I have not come right out and told her I was, she has a pretty good assumption that I am. She said, "Don't screw up your family and vote for Obama!" Excuse me, the last time I checked, I didn't need someone to tell me who to vote for. And how is that directly gonna screw up my family? WHATEVER!!

I did not post this to get into a discussion about who I'm voting for and why, I just had to get out my frustrations...sorry!!

Don't let it get to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by drummonger View Post
    Don't let it get to ya.
    Thanks. I'm not, it just pisses me off everytime she says stuff like that to me. I'm over it now...it's Election Day and I'm voting, and there's nothing she can do about it.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    Thanks. I'm not, it just pisses me off everytime she says stuff like that to me. I'm over it now...it's Election Day and I'm voting, and there's nothing she can do about it.

Can I ask who u vote for ? I`m just curious and interested....
    "I dont know how I could find a better fit...we where destined to be together..She is amazing "- Ellen about Portia

I wasn't nervous, but now i'm starting to get a little nervous. I just really hope that Obama wins. Guess I will find out in the morning. Because when it's 6.00AM here, the last state is done voting.

Exciting exciting!

And the best thing you've ever done for me.
    Is to help me take my life less seriously.
    It's only life after all.

I'm more nervous about prop 8. It will be a huge setback if the ban passes.
    "I'm the cat by the bar toasting to the good life"

Quote Originally Posted by LisaJr View Post
    I'm more nervous about prop 8. It will be a huge setback if the ban passes.
    I am very nervous about that too...it's all I've been able to think about all day! And I know I won't be able to sleep tonight until I know the results.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast