Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nervous?????

Default Nervous?????

Hey everybody in the States, are you all already nervous about tomorrow??
    Life is a box of chocolat

Quote Originally Posted by Mushanga View Post
    Hey everybody in the States, are you all already nervous about tomorrow??
    Contrary to the Election Polls pointing to Sen. Barack Obama leading toward a historic moment; the real decision will be made once voters are in the election booth. This election year has been historic on so many different fronts; Sen. Obama the first real African American contender to run for presidency, Governor Sarah Palin the first Republican woman Vice President running mate and Sen. Hillary Clinton, breaking the glass ceiling with 18 million voices strong. It been an epic election year to say the least, but whoever our next president will be, I am proud to have a voice to vote and to support a bipartisan president which can address and govern our nation back to economic solvency and exhibit world leadership.
    Last edited by angeluv0426; 11-03-2008 at 01:26 PM.

I have never anticipated an election like this one.
    It's thrilling to say the least.
    A record 74% of Americans are registered to vote!
    Now if they only vote.............
    I won't go to bed tomorrow until I know the
    outcome.

My sister and I are celebrating my birthday and our
    new President on Wednesday. I can't wait!

I can't wait for it all to be over...most of all, so I don't have to see the local commercials of the senators and stuff!! It's like, enough already, just shut up!!

It will be my first time voting and I just hope I don't get in the booth and not know what I'm doing!! If that happens, I'll just poke my head out and ask if they have that pair in a size 6...oh wait, Ellen said DON'T do that!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Unreachable

I am nervous about Prop 8 more than anything. I hope for the best on that issue.

I can't wait for the results. It'll probably be Wednesday before we know for sure. I'll be glued to the tele ALL NIGHT!! ExCiTeD!

Also, I am so tired of the endless commercials and junk mail. During TEDS today, all but ONE commercial was politically inspired. I'm ready for things to get back to normal...Whatever that is?

Most of the state and local commercials for candidates here in North Carolina seem to be pretty ugly and personal.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Good luck to all of you in the States with your voting.

May you get the President that you need to lead you successfully into the future.

@ the Californians: A heartfelt good luck to you with your "NO on Prop 8" voting.
    ~Jayne~

Cheers Big Ears

Even here in Québec (canada) everybody is freaking out
    personally i REALLY wants Obama to win
    and its the exact same thing for everybody around me
    the result of these elections are historic and theyll have efects on the rest of the world
    and i belive that Obama & Biden will do a way better job that
    McCain& Palin «---()
    McCain alone and younger woulnt have been a disaster but come on sarah palin
    It really dont think she has the capacities to be president because even if its not great to think about it is a real possibility that mcCain will eventually not be able to be president anymore
    and that would mean tha Sarah palin would be the president and that would be a terrible disaster

Also im freaking out about prop 8 becaus i cant imagine how awful it woould be for ellen & portia but also all the other newlyweds to have their union canceled
    i wish so hard that everything is gonna be all right

I am nervous about Prop 8 too. My aunt just came over for a few minutes and started trying to argue with me over who to vote for. She thinks I'm voting for Obama, and though I have not come right out and told her I was, she has a pretty good assumption that I am. She said, "Don't screw up your family and vote for Obama!" Excuse me, the last time I checked, I didn't need someone to tell me who to vote for. And how is that directly gonna screw up my family? WHATEVER!!

I did not post this to get into a discussion about who I'm voting for and why, I just had to get out my frustrations...sorry!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast