Thread: Thanks everybody!

Default Thanks everybody!

The warm welcome was overwhelming. I can't really respond to everybody with something special to each of you like you did me. Can I get away with you should all be very proud of how you treat your newbies?

Remember, newbies get pregnant and create more newbies...some kind of Darwin thing I think.

P.S. ELLEN IS HOT!!!...and sweet. The world needs more people like her.

Default Re: Thanks everybody! ( I can't seem to spell "veryebod

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    ELLEN IS HOT!!!...and sweet. The world needs more people like her.
    agree with you !00% on that!!!

Unreachable

If people in Hollywood would be more like Ellen... big hearted and nice and doesn't take jabs at people, you're right, the world would be a beautiful place. Welcome btw!

Quote Originally Posted by 3llen
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    very very true!i love the fact that shes not your typical preety that you see in magazines everyday which tell you what beauty is "supposed" to look like.....yet she is able to reach sooooo many people and tell them its ok that you arent like that because it actually isnt obtainable without the help of technology and of course starving yourself.and believe me i know all about trying to obtain that perfection of skinny.....ok,time for confession....i 've suffered for years with my weight and being....anorexic (first time ive actually referred to myself as that) and i know that without ellen i probably would be in a hospital somewhere.shes helped my realise that its ok to be me,im not skinny, im not the preety girl....and its always in the back of my mind every single day of my life but ellen makes it so much easier to forget about.

One.Inseparable.Forever
    Together 3 years 4 months
    Nat <Veli3

[img][/img]

I hate to do this. I know what you are all thinking.."yeah he's had a LOT of work done"...but no, it's all natural. I don't do magazine covers or anything...I try to stay humble about my looks (it's difficult and trying at times). Ladies, I'm married so get those evil wicked thoughts out of your heads. I find it hard to keep my hands off myself, so I can't say as I blame you ladies for thinking about it.

[img][/img]

I hate to do this. I know what you are all thinking.."yeah he's had a LOT of work done"...but no, it's all natural. I don't do magazine covers or anything...I try to stay humble about my looks (it's difficult and trying at times). Ladies, I'm married so get those evil wicked thoughts out of your heads. I find it hard to keep my hands off myself, so I can't say as I blame you ladies for thinking about it.
    haha that made me giggle :lol:
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_ellen
    Quote Originally Posted by tcsced
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    very very true!i love the fact that shes not your typical preety that you see in magazines everyday which tell you what beauty is "supposed" to look like.....yet she is able to reach sooooo many people and tell them its ok that you arent like that because it actually isnt obtainable without the help of technology and of course starving yourself.and believe me i know all about trying to obtain that perfection of skinny.....ok,time for confession....i 've suffered for years with my weight and being....anorexic (first time ive actually referred to myself as that) and i know that without ellen i probably would be in a hospital somewhere.shes helped my realise that its ok to be me,im not skinny, im not the preety girl....and its always in the back of my mind every single day of my life but ellen makes it so much easier to forget about.
    Wow, I'm really glad you got better. I know what you mean though, the outside world is so obssessed with the "perfect" female, thats why I'm so happy to have someone like Ellen in our lives. She shows us that we can be beautiful outside and in by just being ourselves.
    P.s) What do you mean your not the pretty girl? Based on your pic (and personality of course), your a total babe! :P
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

Quote Originally Posted by "HeavensAngel332
    Wow, I'm really glad you got better. I know what you mean though, the outside world is so obssessed with the "perfect" female, thats why I'm so happy to have someone like Ellen in our lives. She shows us that we can be beautiful outside and in by just being ourselves.
    P.s) What do you mean your not the pretty girl? Based on your pic (and personality of course), your a total babe! :P
    omg,i am red as a tomato right now! ops: ops: "a total babe" thats the first time anyone has ever told me that im pretty or....a total babe lmao :lol: and yes indeed i am as happy as you to have ellen in our lives to say its ok to be who you are! we're like sisters already :P btw,we are going to a taping when we're old enough to request tickets :lol: i will be 18 next yr,you will be 16 so i will get you in....right after i swim from aus to america of couse,and then roll up onto the shore and then hopefully you will be waiting to drive us both to burbank :P

One.Inseparable.Forever
    Together 3 years 4 months
    Nat <Veli3

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_ellen
    Quote Originally Posted by "HeavensAngel332
    omg,i am red as a tomato right now! ops: ops: "a total babe" thats the first time anyone has ever told me that im pretty or....a total babe lmao :lol: and yes indeed i am as happy as you to have ellen in our lives to say its ok to be who you are! we're like sisters already :P btw,we are going to a taping when we're old enough to request tickets :lol: i will be 18 next yr,you will be 16 so i will get you in....right after i swim from aus to america of couse,and then roll up onto the shore and then hopefully you will be waiting to drive us both to burbank :P
    Definitely a cutie. If I was only 20 years younger, well, you'd be sorry I was twenty years younger....OOOPP! 18!?! Better make that if I was 30 years younger...*sigh*