Page 3 of 277 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies: Say Hello Here...

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.

Welcome Staci! That's one of my favorite names! That automatically makes you cool. 8-)
    Welcome to the rest of the newbies!
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

CEUD MILE FAILTE

TO ONE AND ALL

Discover your true self, before the world tells you what your supposed to be!

Default Hey

I love place and am trying to make as many friends as possible, so if you feel like PM me and I'll answer you, cuz I love making new friends.
    I'm gonna freak your freakin' freak!

Looky you, in the Looky-Loo"

Hey everyone!!! I'm Crystal, and I love this site. Everyone has been really nice.

Saying hello!!

We're suffering serious Ellen withdraw symptoms here in England, but are occasionally treated to 'Ellen' when one of the cable channels decides to put it back on.

Default am sorry

I didnt see this post in the forum...that is I hadnt noticed it. So I actually made a new post saying hi to everyone. Am sorry guys.... So here goes HI!!!!

*waves to girl and everyone that i've missed*

hi! i'm also new here so i thought i'd say hello in the appropriate thread. i'm a big ellen fan but because i'm from europe i can't watch her talk show (that makes me really sad) so i decided to join this forum because i'd like to get as much news and pics about ellen as possible 8) i've been lurking around for a while and i figured out that this is such a great community :-D oh and i apologize in advance for my english and all the mistakes (it's not my mother tounge).

Ellen-Fan

Default ...

Hi, welcome to the post. Oh, and don't worry bout ur english. Those of us that do live in an english speaking country can't speak it worth a lick sometimes, too.
    How long? How long will I slide?
    Seperate my side, I don't
    I don't believe it's bad
    Slit my throat
    It's all I ever

Hi everyone!
    Just like one of the other newbies said, I have also been lurking around the site lately, so I thought it was time to show myself "officially" I don't really know that much about Ellen, but I think she's a very cool lady... Anyway, the site and the people here seem great, so I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of you.

See you out there ;-)

Oh, and laooo: Great "L" signature...

Page 3 of 277 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast