Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Melissa Etheridge

I know Ellen and melissa have been friends for years. I didn`t hear anything about their friendship suffering.
    I will be at TEDS on Monday May 3rd. Got excited for a second when i thought Melissa Etheridge would be a guest.
    Does anyone have her new C.D. yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    I know Ellen and melissa have been friends for years. I didn`t hear anything about their friendship suffering.
    I will be at TEDS on Monday May 3rd. Got excited for a second when i thought Melissa Etheridge would be a guest.
    Does anyone have her new C.D. yet?
    Way to go Betsy1, I'm so excited for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    I believe they had some problems when Melissa was still with her first partner and they anounce the first preagnecy, Ellen make some crack about it that Melissa took offence.

hey there =)

nobody has written in this thread for a while, but I was just wondering if anyone is going to Melissa's show in Munich in March. I think I'm going so I'm pretty excited about it =)
    mariana

Always the years, always the love, always... the hours...

I wasn't aware she was touring. I hope you enjoy the show. I like her music..for the most part. However, I don't like the way she treats the ladies in her life. I was thinking about Tammy the other day. I used read her blog. I haven't seen where she has posted lately. I think she was silenced JK
    I wish it would have worked out with those two, especially since they have children. It seemed like Tammy really loved her.
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."

Quote Originally Posted by bludflygrl View Post
    I wasn't aware she was touring. I hope you enjoy the show. I like her music..for the most part. However, I don't like the way she treats the ladies in her life. I was thinking about Tammy the other day. I used read her blog. I haven't seen where she has posted lately. I think she was silenced JK
    I wish it would have worked out with those two, especially since they have children. It seemed like Tammy really loved her.
    thanks =)

well, I really like her music and most of the lyrics and I've wanted to see her in concert for a long time.

About her private life, I'm not really aware of what's going on. I know tammy used to have a blog, but I don't check it often. Anyway, I hope I get to see a great show
    mariana

I saw her here in Canada last fall. Her show was fantastic. She entertained for 2 hours without stop.

Quote Originally Posted by blanksheet View Post
    thanks =)

well, I really like her music and most of the lyrics and I've wanted to see her in concert for a long time.

About her private life, I'm not really aware of what's going on. I know tammy used to have a blog, but I don't check it often. Anyway, I hope I get to see a great show
    cool =) I'm really excited to get to see her concert

mariana

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021