Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Loving Annabelle

Just saw it today, and I totally agree, it's a great movie, with a lot of chemistry between Annabelle and Simone.

What I also loved about the movie was the music - so many great songs. Does anyone know where I could get the soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by stoner
    Just saw it today, and I totally agree, it's a great movie, with a lot of chemistry between Annabelle and Simone.

What I also loved about the movie was the music - so many great songs. Does anyone know where I could get the soundtrack?
    It sounds a bit like it has not been created yet.

Loving Annabelle
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest
    Quote Originally Posted by stoner

It sounds a bit like it has not been created yet.

Loving Annabelle
    Thanks for the link. This means I have to wait until I can get the DVD. Too bad... :-(

I'm dl it but have never heard of it before, whats it about?
    every body sign the petition to free iggy from his cage and give him back to a loving home
    http://www.petitiononline.com/FreeIggy/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by xblondexpinkx
    I'm dl it but have never heard of it before, whats it about?
    It's about a female teacher who has a love affair with her female student. It's such a beautiful movie! I just finally watched it, and it is one of the best movies ever!
    I'm going to go watch it again. :P

thanks for the explanation it sounds like a good movie.
    every body sign the petition to free iggy from his cage and give him back to a loving home
    http://www.petitiononline.com/FreeIggy/petition.html

I loved that film, I first saw it about 2 months ago, I've seen it at least 5 times since. I can't stop listening to the music in it, I love the music of Lindsey Harper (the moment when Annabelle performs on stage).

Quote Originally Posted by SwashyErin
    I loved that film, I first saw it about 2 months ago, I've seen it at least 5 times since. I can't stop listening to the music in it, I love the music of Lindsey Harper (the moment when Annabelle performs on stage).
    I know, i love that song. I loved it when Simone looked up at her when she was singing that song..You can just feel the chemisty!

Love that movie~!! It wasn't available over here yet, so I got it on LimeWire

Yes, I've seen the movie. I loved it. Although the end made me sad
    I think I can watch this movie over and over again. The actors are all great :-D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast