Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by kaaaaaaaaka View Post
    LOL me too!! i love 'em!!

Oh! and HOLLA to nicole's sister!!
    Thanks, I'll tell my sister you said HOLLA!!! She's in bed now...I'm so glad "I" don't have a beddtime anymore...although if my mom got up in the middle of the night like at 1:30 on a school night and caught me on the internet, she would have my a**...LOL!!!

I'll tell my sister tomorrow though...!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Just watced idol here in australia, that was hilarious that black guy who had the deep voice singing some moses song. I love Simon, he is so entertaining.
    I wish there was a parallel universe

Ellen-Fan

On his radio show Ryan Seacrest talked about how he went over to Ellen and Portia's house to watch the premiere of Idol. and mentioned how before every performane Ellen and Portia would bet if the contestant would be good or not. and said that Portia thought that the guy Oggie ( the dancing guy) would make it.

"You know I'm close, I'll always keep my promises. I'll always listen when you talk to me, And I'll always hear you. Yeah" Ellen Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by pink_devil View Post
    On his radio show Ryan Seacrest talked about how he went over to Ellen and Portia's house to watch the premiere of Idol. and mentioned how before every performane Ellen and Portia would bet if the contestant would be good or not. and said that Portia thought that the guy Oggie ( the dancing guy) would make it.
    well thats really awesome that Ryan Seacrest went to Ellen and Portia's house to watch American Idol with them

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    well thats really awesome that Ryan Seacrest went to Ellen and Portia's house to watch American Idol with them
    Uh, MK, I really don't think he literally went over to their house...he was just trying to amuse his listeners. Of course, I could be wrong!

I don't think anyone this season will top Sanjia!!!
    Razz

Women's Motto:
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh man....she's awake!!"

chinook

it was also mentioned on either Ryans show or the daily ten that some of the previous idol winners (taylor hicks for one) has been dropped by their recording companies. Also said that Chris Daughtry who finished fourth on idol was the 4th famous idol behind Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken. Anyone see a pattern here?? They all have the "K" sound on their names, and it goes to prove that you dont have to be the idol winner to do well..Chris Daughtry case in point.

Quote Originally Posted by chinook View Post
    it was also mentioned on either Ryans show or the daily ten that some of the previous idol winners (taylor hicks for one) has been dropped by their recording companies. Also said that Chris Daughtry who finished fourth on idol was the 4th famous idol behind Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken. Anyone see a pattern here?? They all have the "K" sound on their names, and it goes to prove that you dont have to be the idol winner to do well..Chris Daughtry case in point.
    yea i agree with you 100 percent

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pink_devil View Post
    Thats so cute! They would bet?
    I do that with my sisters all the time!
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

Unreachable

Okay tonight, what was UP with the Celion wanna be? It seemed like she was on something...

And man did they kill Kelly Clarksons song "Since You've Been Gone"!
    Last edited by AnastasiaBeavrhausen; 01-16-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Omg, I loved the little chinese guy at the end!!! "We're brothers till the end of time!!!" I cried!

Great show today! We got alot of good ones!
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast