View Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite L Word Character?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bette

25 28.74%
  • Tina

5 5.75%
  • Shane

25 28.74%
  • Alice

16 18.39%
  • Jenny

1 1.15%
  • Tasha

5 5.75%
  • Jodi

0 0%
  • Papi

0 0%
  • Helena

10 11.49%
  • Max

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Your Favorite L Word Character?

Default Who is Your Favorite L Word Character?

Who is Your Favorite L Word Character?
    Mine is Bette.
    |9|L|6|r|K|

Mine's Tina, I didn't like her character so much in season 4, but she's improved in this season, plus she's hot!
    It used to be Alice but I'm not so fond of her attitude towards Max.
    Oh, he's a vampire. Of course! But the cuddly kind. Like a care bear, with fangs - Cordelia

Wow, that's hard! I haven't been watching the show long, so it is rather difficult to choose. I don't like Jenny at all. She has done all kinds of bad things, but her assistant may become even more scary. Of course I don't like the ladies from She-Bar. We haven't seen Helena or Papi for a while. Max's new romance is going to be interesting. I like Cybill Shepherd and her daughter's characters. I like Alice, but I don't like her outing people. I love Bette and Tina's renewed relationship (hot!!!!). I'm not really crazy about Bette's character, though because she reminds me of a former boss. I like Tina's leadership on the job, but otherwise she seems wishy-washy. I feel sorry for Jodi when she finds out about Bette and Tina, but I don't think that their relationship would last anyway. I love Shane's character for her "hotness" and the humorous touch the character often brings to stories.

And (the envelope please) my favorite character is Tasha. She looks REALLY fine in a uniform. Now I want to know more about her background and what she is going to do now that she is no longer in the army.

Shane Shane Shane Deff Shane

I totally want to be Alice's best friend. But if I had to chose someone to sleep with...definately Shane. She's just plain sexy, unless Dylan (Alex Hedison) suddenly reappears from Season 4. Then I claim her for myself. Sorry ladies...lol
    "I'm the cat by the bar toasting to the good life"

Quote Originally Posted by LisaJr View Post
    I totally want to be Alice's best friend. But if I had to chose someone to sleep with...definately Shane. She's just plain sexy, unless Dylan (Alex Hedison) suddenly reappears from Season 4. Then I claim her for myself. Sorry ladies...lol
    Oh yeah! I totally forgot Dylan, definately the best thing about season 3!
    Oh, he's a vampire. Of course! But the cuddly kind. Like a care bear, with fangs - Cordelia

oh yeah my favorite character on the L Word is Shane

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Cool

shane! she's just hot
    loved carmen on the show too - miss her!!

shane is soooooooo cool i love her she is os unpredictable and predictable at the time and kate moenning is hot

Woah! Loads of Shane fans here then!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast