Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam Lambert

Default Adam Lambert

Even though Adam didn't win American Idol we should still have a place to keep all us Adam fans updated abut his career and his music and basically anything about Adam you would like to say. I think we all know Adam doesn't need American Idol or a contract with their label to make it big and to be a star. He already is one.

So I'm starting this thread to talk about everything Adam Lambert and for a place where people can post updates when there is some. (I'm not going to start one on Kris Allen because I never really thought much of him as a singer and a performer... Sorry. )

PS - This is my first thread I've ever started and I thought this thread would be a great start since I know I, as well as so many others, are Adam fans or at least think he is a great singer and performer.

Maybe this should go under "Other Stars" now that I think about it (Just saw the AI thread under that category)... James can you move it? Thank you.
    Last edited by CourtneyB; 05-22-2009 at 09:47 AM.

Cool idea 4 a thread..well I don't have any news about him besides the fact that
    he lost american idol!
    how did that happen? I'm still not sure..but anyway what I want to share here is that today I downloaded all of his songs on the show and there is one that I can't stop listening to - If I can't have you. It's so beautiful ..I get so touched by the lyrics and I don't even know that someone (yet) that "if I don't have him I don't want nobody else.." lol

OK so I do have some news haha here it is..
    "
    Clay Aiken knows what it's like to come in second on American Idol, but that doesn't mean he's got much love for this year's runner-up, Adam Lambert.

"Now that it's all over, and for the record.... I couldn't be happier about the way AI ended this year," he writes on his members-only subscription site, ClayOnline.com. "I only turn the show on once a season, and only to see what the set looks like each year. This year, I happened to turn it during the minute that Adam Lambert was singing 'Ring of Fire' and, at that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening! I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him."

Ouch!

Clay goes on to say that he thinks Kris Allen was very likeable, and that it all comes down to personal taste of the voters, as when he and Ruben Studdard competed in the final two.

"This year, there was an obvious bias. Not even having watched the show, I can tell you that I was WELL aware of the bias from the judges as to who should win. In my opinion, that is awfully unattractive," writes Clay. " In my opinion, it all often comes down to that last night of voting. Until the finale, folks are voting for the contestant that they want to see continue. But, I believe that on that last night, the dynamic changes. No longer forced to choose one person that they want to see win, the audience can effectively vote AGAINST the person that they don't want to see win."

"Somewhere along the way, AI stopped being about real people," adds Clay.
    "
    http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/14442

for a man who "only turn the show on once a season, and only to see what the set looks like each year" (and it looks the same every year!!) he has a lot of opinions!

Clay Aiken has the nerve to talk crap about somone when it was HE who got dropped from his record label earlier this year because his record sales sucked and there wasn't enough intrest in him anymore?! Haha what a joke!

I know Kara's song "No Boundries" has nonsense lyrics on the chorus and everything, but both on the live AND studio version Adam makes that song sound amazing! They made Kris perform that song after he won and after Kara said the key was too high for him and that may make him lose the competition? WTF?! Whose bright idea was that?

Default Larry King Interview & Zodiac Show

Here's a link to an interview on CNN Larry King Live; Guest host Ryan Seacrest interviews Kris and Adam:

'Idol' finalists dish on singing, strategy and sexuality

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...sts/index.html

And here's a link directly to the video:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ml#cnnSTCVideo

And as "Gayle" rightly says on the LKL blog: "American Idol: If you DARE, you LOSE"

Thanks to Angeluv0426 for sending me that link just now! You're awesome!

Here's a YouTube video of Adam working at The Zodiac Show performing his OWN song written by HIM "Crawl Thru Fire" on September 8, 2008 at the Avalon in Hollywood in pure glam style He's amazing!

Adam Lambert performs his original song "Crawl Thru Fire" at The Zodiac Show. Avalon Hollywood 9/9/08. Written by Adam Lambert and Monte Pittman.

Adam Lambert - The Zodiac Show - Crawl Thru Fire (click on the HD button for the full experience)

CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS ALBUM!
    Last edited by CourtneyB; 05-24-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by courtneypmbowi View Post

Here's a YouTube video of Adam working at The Zodiac Show performing "Crawl Thru Fire" on September 8, 2008 at the Avalon in Hollywood in pure glam style He's amazing!

Adam Lambert - The Zodiac Show - Crawl Thru Fire (click on the HD button for the full experience)
    that was amazing, especially the fact that it's his original song. he co-wrote it!

god i love him.
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

Default YouTube Link to LKL Interview

And for those of you who can't see the Larry King Live Interview with Guest Host Ryan Seacrest from May 22, 2009 on the official page, here is the YouTube link:

Ryan Seacrest Hosts Larry King Live - American Idol - 05/22/09

Part 2: Ryan Seacrest Hosts Larry King Live - American Idol - 05/22/09

Thanks again Angeluv0426!

Weirdly, I think and read that Part 3 got taken down by the goons at YT Wonder why they took down Part 3, but not Parts 1 or 2. What's the difference?
    Last edited by CourtneyB; 05-24-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Yeah, I just tried "Daily Motion" website, it has a 26:59 minute video of Ryan Seacrest hosts LKL interviews AI Kris and Adam, but when I actually tried to watch the video footage it says, "Content not available. We are sorry this content is not available for your country." That's a first...I won't comment on the sorry [uh-hmmm, apology] message. Crazy, you would think YT would have part 3 or none of the LKL Ryan Seacrest interview if it's a infringement of property/ copy rights.
    Last edited by angeluv0426; 05-24-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: llllllonggggg day........

Quote Originally Posted by angeluv0426 View Post
    Yeah, I just tried "Daily Motion" website, it has a 26:59 minute video of Ryan Seacrest hosts LKL interviews AI Kris and Adam, but when I actually tried to watch the video footage it says, "Content not available. We are sorry this content is not available for your country." That's a first...I won't comment on the sorry [uh-hmmm, apology] message. Crazy, you would think YT would have part 3 or none of the LKL Ryan Seacrest interview if it's a infringement of property/ copy rights.
    Won't comment? lol
    And that's what I mean about not having the third part... if the other parts are infringing copyrights then why aren't they removed? All parts are from the same show and owned by the same corporation

Quote Originally Posted by courtneypmbowi View Post
    Won't comment? lol
    And that's what I mean about not having the third part... if the other parts are infringing copyrights then why aren't they removed? All parts are from the same show and owned by the same corporation
    ssshhhhhh!!!! perhaps YT Ryan Seacrest hosts LKL interviews AI Kris and Adam parts 1 and 2 are not under detection by the copyrights gods.
    Last edited by angeluv0426; 05-24-2009 at 10:58 PM. Reason: i'm going to sleeply land..i'm tried and grouchy... :>)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast