Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of the Day - 8/16/09

Default Pics of the Day - 8/16/09

Today is a very special day and it deserves it's own theme! One year ago today we began looking at some of the most beautiful wedding pictures we will ever witness in our entire lives from two people who continue to show us what true love is all about. Happy 1st Anniversary to Ellen and Portia, and may they have many more anniversaries to come!! It's so hard to pick, but these are four of my favorite pictures from their wedding pics.

Portia: "Where are we going, Ellen?"
    Ellen: "To the moon and back!!"
    Portia: "What baby?"
    Ellen: "Well, we're already on Cloud 9! Two more clouds to go and we'll be to the moon!!"
    Portia: "How are we gonna get home?"
    Ellen: "I'm hoping your dress will serve as a parachute for us to float back down to Earth."

Portia: "I don't ever want this moment to end honey! I love you sooooo much!!"
    Ellen: "Portia, is that a giant grasshopper up there? We might have to take this lovefest somewhere else!! Like...inside the house!!"

Portia: "I hope you washed your hands! I saw you sneaking samples of our wedding cake earlier and I don't want to be on a sugar high during our vows later!!"
    Ellen: "I washed my hands darling. And then there was this one lone red velvet cupcake on the kitchen counter and no one was eating it, so...."
    Portia: "Yeah, I can taste it."
    Ellen: "Isn't it tasty?!!!"

Ellen: "I've got you held tight, you're not going anywhere!"
    Portia: "Even if you were to let go right now, I wouldn't go anywhere, Ellen. I'm right here with you for the rest of our lives!"
    Ellen: "Even if or when I hurt my back again and you have to pick up the dog business in the backyard EVERY morning until I'm better?"
    Portia: "Yes baby, absolutely!"
    Ellen: "Now I KNOW I found me a keeper!!"
    Portia: "YEP, we're married!! And I love you THAT much!!"

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

You made me laugh and get teary eyed in less than 1 minute, Nicole.

Ellen: "I'm hoping your dress will serve as a parachute for us to float back down to Earth."

Awwwww, just beautiful, thanx so much for posting nicole

What a great day that was one year ago, still beautiful pictures, never get tired looking at them, and i can't even pic my favourit, love them all
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

Quote Originally Posted by itrack4u View Post
    You made me laugh and get teary eyed in less than 1 minute, Nicole.

irresistible

Happy 1st Anniversary E&P!

THE most B-E-A-U-tiful photos in the entire world
    Thanks for the wonderful captions Nicole.
    LAUGH. DANCE. ELLEN.
    an EDSHFC shortie!

Thank you, for the pictures. All the wedding pictures are beautiful. Like all the pictures and the captions.
    Last edited by Honeydew; 08-16-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Happy 1st anniversary

Smile

Alright, I've been lurking for sooo long, but I still come here every single day. These pics are amazing and I love the comments too.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ELLEN AND PORTIA!!
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast