Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of the Day - 9/23/08

Default Pics of the Day - 9/23/08

Ellen: "Trampolines that throw you ten feet in the air are fun!! Ceilings that only go eight feet high are not fun!!"

Ellen: "Finally, it's my turn to get up here!! The View women take forever...I would hate to see how long it would take them if they won!! Actually, I guess not as long as they are now because complaining takes longer!!"

Ellen: "Don't let his smile fool you!! He's still upset with me that I didn't try out for American Idol last season!"

Ellen: "What about your knee caps? Are they at least real?"

Ellen: "Would you like some water too? Okay, there's a big pool behind us, help yourself!!"

Ellen: "We've been to four stores and we haven't walked out with anything!"
    Portia: "I walked out with my Birkin!"
    Ellen: And that really is the most important thing, in't it!"
    Portia: "Of course!!"

Ellen: "Wow, you have beautiful eys, Portia!"
    Portia: "I bet if you look at them from straight ahead you'll see that too!!"
    Ellen: "Hey Portia, why don' I like look into your eyes from straight ahead?"
    Portia: "Wish I would have thought of that!"

Portia? "Careful, they're shooting off fireworks!!
    Ellen: "Why does that one say?'Please'?"
    Portia: "I think Mama paid for that sign. Too bad she used our money to pay for it!"
    Ellen: "Wait a minute, she used OUR money to pay for it and he's still writing whatever SHE wants him to write in the sky?"
    Portia: "She must tip well!!"
    Ellen: "Or we do!"

Ellen: "Oh, Susan Lucci really shouldn't dance on the red carpet!"
    Portia: "Why not? She's on 'Dancing with the Stars.'"
    Ellen: "Not for very long!!"
    Portia: "You're just kidding!!"
    Ellen: "Yeah, I am, but it's fun to get people going, isn't it!!"
    Portia: "Sure honey, whatever you say!!"

Ellen: "Hey Portia, what do you call photographers who take pictures of dogs?"
    Portia: "I don't know...what?"
    Ellen: "PUParazzi!!"
    Portia: "Ha ha, that's good!! You know what you call the most beautiful woman in the world?"
    Ellen: "What?"
    Portia: "My wife on our wedding day!!"
    Just amazing!! I love this picture!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post

Ellen: "What about your knee caps? Are they at least real?"
    i wonder too what's real???
    What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.

I know I wrote that, but I just want to go on the record by saying that I love Dolly Parton!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Another Dolly Parton lover here - she was very cute when she explained about the makeup and all that. Like she says, she just feels more comfortable that way. She has always maintained that the boobs were real. Boy. I don't know about that. We wouldn't know her on the street without all that stuff, that's for sure. But she's a doll and a great talent.

Thanks for the pics, Nicole.
    Malinda

Just amazing!! I love this picture!!
    Every time i see this image i think the same: if you have to describe what love looks like, just give 'm this pic and let them look at Ellen, because that is what love looks like!!
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

nice pictures Nicole thanks for posting them

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

thanks for those pics Nicole! great screencap! can u make a caps of Portia at the show when mary talk to ellen?

Quote Originally Posted by jjjoan View Post
    thanks for those pics Nicole! great screencap! can u make a caps of Portia at the show when mary talk to ellen?
    If you're talking about the clip of Ellen trying to find the money on the scratch off last Friday, there are screencaps posted of Portia behind Mary on one of the other threads, I just can't find them now. Maybe James can help!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Assuming ImageShack is working, here are a couple that are posted in the Today's show thread...

ImageShack is acting up pretty badly here, so I don't know if the two pictures above are showing...

Just in case...
    Direct Link - Image 1
    Direct Link - Image 2
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

If you're talking about the clip of Ellen trying to find the money on the scratch off last Friday, there are screencaps posted of Portia behind Mary on one of the other threads, I just can't find them now. Maybe James can help!
    i think James take down the pics he post there was at Today's show b/f. can someone else make a HQ pic from HDtv?

editps.... i read James post! yeah can't see the pics now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast