Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of the Day - 3/27/09

Default Pics of the Day - 3/27/09

Ellen: "You know what's right above my head? Well, what are you looking at me for? The camera cut it off...I don't know! You tell me!!"

Ellen: "I knew I was missing one of my Ellen wigs!! I found the culprit! And she was driving my car too!! If anyone has any information on this culprit, call 1-800-HOT-GUYS...I'm still trying to find her a man!"
    How cute was this segment and Mama yesterday???

Portia: "Ellen honey, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
    Ellen: "That roley poleys are cute?"
    Portia: "Yes they are, but no, that's not what I was thinking. Don't you remember??"
    Ellen: "Oh yes, I think throwing Craig in that fountain is a great idea!! Let's buy him a swim cap first though...I hear Olive Garden is giving them away tonight if you purchase a full entree."

Portia: "I never realized you had flowers on your shorts, honey!"
    Ellen: "Yes honey, put the martinis down at the bar downstairs on the yacht and listen up...I'm telling a story about the history of this island...does anyone have any history to start me off?"

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Unreachable

Oh Man I love the first one! And the last one! GAAAA they are so cute together!

her and mama are so cute!

i have a weird question..lol cuz i notice weird details, but do portia and ellen always hold hands the way its shown in that picture or like you know how people interlock fingers while holding hands.. i duno why it matters but just wondering lol

Quote Originally Posted by EllenDeRossi View Post
    her and mama are so cute!

i have a weird question..lol cuz i notice weird details, but do portia and ellen always hold hands the way its shown in that picture or like you know how people interlock fingers while holding hands.. i duno why it matters but just wondering lol
    they interlock fingers, too
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

Thanx for the PODs nicole, hilarious as always, love the last one

Unreachable

Yeah they do interlock fingers... that I have noticed... usually I dont notice these things... I think they always walk in stride too. Ive always said that!

thanks for humoring my question haha,i cant find any pics of them doing that atm...blah, thanks for the answers! fast responses here yay

We are always very efficient when it comes to answering Ellen and Portia's questions. But doing other stuffs which we should be doing, I don't think so. Well at least for me....

I LOVE THAT FIRST PHOTO
    I'v never seen that one before either.. wow! Pictures were great and the captions are just terrific too! Betty is just too darn cute
    LAUGH. DANCE. ELLEN.
    an EDSHFC shortie!

Here are a few pictures of them interlocking fingers. I've noticed that they don't do that too much when they are out now...they just hold hands the other way...which, there's nothing wrong with that!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast