Thread: Pics of the Day - 6/1/09

Default Pics of the Day - 6/1/09

Ellen: "The prices on these movie concessions is highway robbery!! Which is why I'm only gonna commit back row robbery...hand it over sir!"

Ellen: "You know, I really should stop washing only the knees of my jeans."

Ellen: "My hands are now bigger than my already tiny head! Wow, these robes really do make everything look bigger...just like car mirrors!! Weird!"

Portia: "Uh Ellen?"
    Ellen: "Hey baby, hey baby, heyyyyyyy...who say, who say!!"
    Portia: "ELLEN!!!"
    Ellen: "Oh sorry, what honey?"
    Portia: "Isn't Andy afraid of heights?"
    Ellen: "Yes, as a matter of fact, he is terrified of heights!! But why do you ask?"
    Portia: "Well, in that case then, do you think it's a good idea to send him UP the ladder to get Gwen down after the song is over?"
    Ellen: "Huh? OMG....ANDY!!!!"
    Portia: "Well, it's not gonna do any good now! He's already up there!! If he doesn't stop shaking like that, the whole entire ladder is going to fall over!!"
    Ellen: "Whose idea was it to let him climb up there?"
    Portia: "His."
    Ellen: "Well, he has finally succeeded in his quest to scare me this season...but he's going to much higher lengths than is healthy for him...literally!!"

Portia: "I love you."
    Ellen: "Honey, I've already called the phone company a dozen times...you have reached your limit of upgrades on my iPhone for our family plan this year!! Give it up!"
    This is a very similar version of a pic we have all seen a million times, but since it is a little bit different, and Portia seems to be smiling so cute in it, I thought I would post it.

Ellen: "Okay, now your hair won't fly in your face in the pictures!!"
    Portia: "Ellen, honey, darling, sweetie, I may be smiling right now, but you have just flatten what took two hours to get just right on the top of my head!!"
    Ellen: "Naw, honey, I didn't do that...the humidity did it."
    Portia: "Ellen, are in Los Angeles, NOT New Orleans...the humidity did not do this to my hair!!"
    Ellen: "Denial...I've been there myself. You'll grow out of it...in the meantime, why don't you turn and smile for the cameraman!"
    Portia: "Why don't you just grab your Snuggie when we get home and get comfortable on the couch!"
    Ellen: "Ooh didn't see that one coming!!"
    Portia: "Really? Oh, I saw it coming a mile away!"

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Talking

She look like a little girl in the 2nd pic!!! She s sooo cute!! Haha!!
    Ellen TheGenerous

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post

Portia: "I love you."
    Ellen: "Honey, I've already called the phone company a dozen times...you have reached your limit of upgrades on my iPhone for our family plan this year!! Give it up!"
    This is a very similar version of a pic we have all seen a million times, but since it is a little bit different, and Portia seems to be smiling so cute in it, I thought I would post it.
    "
    Cute smile indeed, but how about these Blue, blue .................................<wait aminuite please>...............................
    Sorry, just drowned in Ellen's eyes
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

Quote Originally Posted by Mag!x View Post
    Cute smile indeed, but how about these Blue, blue .................................<wait aminuite please>...............................
    That comment cracked me up, thanks for the laugh

Tennison

Quote Originally Posted by Mag!x View Post
    Right there with ya.... <sigh>

Speaking of drowning in her eyes...and everything else:

This is just a sexy picture all over!

Last edited by Tennison; 06-01-2009 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks for the pics the 3d one is really cute

Sigh....swooon...
    :-)

Great pics as always

I love that one from TEDS when she's grabbing Andy's soda