Page 421 of 442 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4417

Thread: E&P Sightings

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Talking

It's very nice to see Portia out and about with her mom

I hope her and Ellen ok , I mean their been no reports or anything , Ellen has her ring on ,

be kind to one another .
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

Default The ring thing again, really?

For the 5 yrs of their marriage, there is a constant 'ring watch' going on and it baffles all reasoning of adult people. Ellen didn't wear her ring for two shows at the beginning of the season. Portia is seen wearing some fashion rings on her left hand during the Arrested Development press push. Or not at all while out and about. And every time someone raises it as a flag of some trouble. Then next photos they're back and that is supposed to mean something. These lovely ladies are not 16 year old girls who have to make some dramatic statement if they are having some kind of fuss. That doesn't even make sense. There are a million reasons to wear or not wear your wedding ring on any given day that have nothing at all to do with the health of your marriage. I certainly have had fights with my spouse that were pretty serious relationship threatening times, and it never occurred to me to take my ring off. Certainly they know the scrutiny and as private as they are, they would not hinting at relationship troubles by a ring being on or off. Silliness. And the weight thing, well all I can say is should we all be so unfortunate as to be as out of shape as the lovely Portia.

Quote Originally Posted by Portiapicsvid View Post
    http://www.isopix.be/view_main.aspx?...DDLB_CATALOG=1

portia derossi out and about, los angeles 24 sep 2013
    Thanks for the pictures, I hope they will publish bigger ones somewhere.

Portia looks gorgeous and elegant.
    Although she seems to be a rather private person and not a big fan of paparazzi following her every step, I love seeing her from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    For the 5 yrs of their marriage, there is a constant 'ring watch' going on and it baffles all reasoning of adult people. Ellen didn't wear her ring for two shows at the beginning of the season. Portia is seen wearing some fashion rings on her left hand during the Arrested Development press push. Or not at all while out and about. And every time someone raises it as a flag of some trouble. Then next photos they're back and that is supposed to mean something. These lovely ladies are not 16 year old girls who have to make some dramatic statement if they are having some kind of fuss. That doesn't even make sense. There are a million reasons to wear or not wear your wedding ring on any given day that have nothing at all to do with the health of your marriage. I certainly have had fights with my spouse that were pretty serious relationship threatening times, and it never occurred to me to take my ring off. Certainly they know the scrutiny and as private as they are, they would not hinting at relationship troubles by a ring being on or off. Silliness. And the weight thing, well all I can say is should we all be so unfortunate as to be as out of shape as the lovely Portia.
    AMEN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    AMEN!!!!!
    You beat me too it!
    Come visit my tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by realm9 View Post
    oh and you are not trying to provoke or anything right...
    Well, that's not my account But whatever, I wasn't necessarily assuming there is trouble in paradise. Just wondering because most married couples I know don't ever take their rings off. But I guess Fractal may be right.

Smile

The rings could still be getting cleaned .. Lol

I have not seen this yet. Ellen speech at the wedding of Vance and Joanna
    So beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D6DblzMRi4

And here are pictures from the wedding. One with Ellen & Portia

http://capturedbytrishaalonzo.wordpress.com

Default Wedding.

Didn't look like Ellen's dad was at Vance's wedding hope he is well he must be in his late 80s now

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Wink

very nice thanks
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind