Page 247 of 311 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3105

Thread: Ellen's upcoming Events/Appearances

Hi tcsced,
    How lucky you were to see Ellen in person. I wish I could see Ellen and Portia in person. For some reasons, if that actually happened, my heart would stop beating.

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by yellowtulips72 View Post
    Hi tcsced,
    How lucky you were to see Ellen in person. I wish I could see Ellen and Portia in person. For some reasons, if that actually happened, my heart would stop beating.
    Ive seen Ellen in Burbank 5 times. It was totally awesome. I am hoping to go this fall again. There is a bunch of us that met on this forum and went and we had such a good time. Two years ago we had a huge group that went. Way too much fun!

James is in there... he was our body guard... LOL

I remember you guys all going. Do you think some of you will get together again? It sounded like a blast.

I heard all about that trip. My girlfriend (Dana) went with you guys. She`s in the blue shirt, bottom right, trying to hide! LOL! I hope we can get a group of us to go again.
    I`ve had the pleasure of going to TEDS twice. Four years ago then a year ago. It`s something you have to experience!

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    I heard all about that trip. My girlfriend (Dana) went with you guys. She`s in the blue shirt, bottom right, trying to hide! LOL! I hope we can get a group of us to go again.
    I`ve had the pleasure of going to TEDS twice. Four years ago then a year ago. It`s something you have to experience!
    Oh sweet Dana... we had so much fun with her... LOL

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    I remember you guys all going. Do you think some of you will get together again? It sounded like a blast.
    We are talking about it but most of the international peeps are not coming this year due to expenses. It is expensive to go but we have talked about going again in November... Not sure I can go... but hoping too.

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    We are talking about it but most of the international peeps are not coming this year due to expenses. It is expensive to go but we have talked about going again in November... Not sure I can go... but hoping too.
    November sounds good. If it is concrete, I would be very happy to PM.

I just finished my vacation in California and I am back in Germany.
    I had tried to get tickets to the Ellen show, however, without a chance.

So I booked a 2-hour tour with Warner Bros. and met Smokey the cat.

Then I saw the super silver Porsche 997, (a dream car) and I knew Ellen is on the lot.

This is the current poster with Ellen, that by the end of May at the hall No. 2 hung in Burbank.

That is a beauty car. When we were in LA the first week in Feb. to celebrate my 70th birthday we saw Ellen leaving the lot at Warner Bros. in that car. We waved at her and she cheerfully waved back so we blew and kiss and she blew one back. That was a perfect end to a perfect day!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedo15 View Post
    So I booked a 2-hour tour with Warner Bros. and met Smokey the cat.
    I wish you had let me know you were there, I could have saved captures of you from the web cameras.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Yes. Thanks again James. You did that for us when we toured Ellen's studio. It was a wonderful surprise to have those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!