Page 197 of 210 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2097

Thread: Ellen In The News

I doubt if they even care if they are right or not.

They may just want to be plausible enough to not be sued.

There isn't the slightest hint of problems with Ellen and Portia.

Just look at pictures/videos of them looking at one another.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    It must be a slow week in the celebrity gossip world

Ellen and Portia are as fine as they always are! Magazines like the Enquirer run this story every few months in the ridiculous hope that there will be a crumb of truth in it and they will be proved right, they are not! How many times in the early days of Ellen and Portia's relationship was Portia pregnant or they were adopting a baby, if they weren't doing that then they were breaking up, if we believed these magazines, Ellen and Portia would have four or five kids by now and be divorced at least 10 times!
    I agree with you. I did find it funny when one of the hack papers decided to reverse their latest 'Portia is Jealous of Ellen flirting' to one where Ellen is jealous of Portia flirting with women Obviously, they're determined to cover every option.

What's next? The story about a baby being 'cloned' from Ellen? That was the dumbest story I read about them. We should give them marks for stupidity

Haha forgot about the 'clone' thing

Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, Olivia Munn, and typo Olivia Wilde are such homewreckers.
    Who's gonna be next?

" Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, Olivia Munn, and typo Olivia Wilde are such homewreckers.
    Who's gonna be next?"
    This is absolute rubbish! Portia "forced" smiles in pics?! Funny, they didn't show the pics. The pics I saw from the wedding were lovely. They looked extremely happy, and in love. They made me go awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."

I always wonder what's the deals with National Enquirer always saying something bad about Ellen or Ellen and Portia spliting up . Anyway it would be nice if we have some new pictures of them together or Ellen mentions Portia on the show so people can put this silly rumor away.

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Ellen needs to address this , these mags all they do is talk trash , Ellen should not have to address but they gave a person no choice
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

It isn't an easy decision for her...

If she addresses every silly rumor then she loses a lot of time and gives the publications lots of free advertising.

There is also the school of thought that you respond immediately to everything.

I rather think generally ignoring them is better.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

As James says, it's not a good idea to respond to it, it's just adding more fuel to the flames!

Plus, very often 'couples' who immediately respond to these rumours tend to be doing damage limitation and often do split up soon afterwards! I'm always suspicious of people who vehemently deny everything and threaten litigation within hours of a piece going to press, it always seems as if they are trying too hard to convince us everything is okay!

Of course Ellen may touch on it in a monologue or something, but I would never believe anything I read in these gutter magazines!

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

they just want money and have them all upset get us to read it
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

The Ellen DeGenerous Show” premiered its new season to its highest debut-week ratings in the syndicated talk show’s history, according to preliminary data. During the week of Sept. 9, “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” averaged a 2.6 household rating — up marginally from the premiere week for its 10th season, which itself was a series high for premiere week. (Yahoo)