Page 1056 of 1058 FirstFirst ... 565569561006104610541055105610571058 LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,560 of 10572

Thread: *Today's Show*

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    I think Ellen may have been messing with Lauren Graham for a fake 12 days segment.
    It seemed like they waited longer to do the music than Lauren may have expected...
    Yes Rob Lowe was a hoot (that was yesterday here). Disappointing that the rest of the shows I have this week have a lot of fillers in them, showing "best bits". Last time we had a 12 days on UK TV the shows only lasted about 20 minutes because the gifts counted as advertising and had to be cut. Different broadcaster this time, I wonder what they will do.

Question

Hi to all. I was wondering what happened to Lauren Pomerantz ..I don't see her lately ..

Quote Originally Posted by angela albini View Post
    Hi to all. I was wondering what happened to Lauren Pomerantz ..I don't see her lately ..
    I don't know as far as that goes, but she has posted some stuff on Instagram...

Her twitter seems pretty inactive...

She seems to be hanging out with Elizabeth Higgins Clark
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Helen Mirren attempts take-over of show...

Unrelated, 12 days of giveaway immediately follows...
    James

Ellen came out wearing her Presidential Medal of Freedom and talked about it on Tuesday.

She was talking about her not having her ID.

Ellen said Portia tweeted this photo, but it seems to have been posted to Ellen's Instagram
    James

Poor Jennifer Aniston was doing the fake 12 days segment playi8ng never have I ever with her having joined the mile high club in the cockpit with the pilot, copilot, and flight attendant...
    James

Thursday's fake segment was rather worrying...

T.J. Miller was going to come back and juggle. It seemed pretty clear it would be a fake 12 days segment.
    He actually juggled quite well and then did with knives and pretended to drop one and it stuck in his foot.
    The audience was clearly unsure of how to react since I think they realized it should be a fake segment, but weren't quite sure...
    James

They had an Average Andy segment with Andy learning to be a Radio City Rockettes dancer.

His mom was there and told some stories in voice over.

He wasn't paying attention and went into the ladies bathroom and was wondering why they were filming him going into the bathroom.
    He quickly went to the right one when they let him know what he was doing.
    James

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    Thursday's fake segment was rather worrying...

T.J. Miller was going to come back and juggle. It seemed pretty clear it would be a fake 12 days segment.
    He actually juggled quite well and then did with knives and pretended to drop one and it stuck in his foot.
    The audience was clearly unsure of how to react since I think they realized it should be a fake segment, but weren't quite sure...
    They cut out the juggling with knives here - went straight from water melons to the reindeer :-(. I'll have to go look somewhere else for it :-(

Let me know if you get stuck on finding it.
    James