Page 614 of 1058 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 10572

Thread: *Today's Show*

It looks like the Know or Go contestants have finally learned that they will be dropped.

The first couple of times people seemed shocked after the first one dropped, but not anymore.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Ellen with the Oprah mask today was the funniest thing ! I have been looking for a clip of that somewhere?

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Talking GO Ellen from today show

http://ellen.warnerSeven-year-old Xin-Xue Feng is such an incredible Ping-Pong player, Ellen flew her all the way from China to show off her talent here. The adorable girl demonstrates her skills for Ellen, then challenges her to a game! Watch now to see how Ellen did!
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

One more comment about Friday`s show. That whole segment after the dance lately is my favorite. Died laughing when Ellen stuck her tongue through the Oprah mask.
    Loved how she was teasing Tony about not getting a copy of her O magazine. When Ellen said, " Talk to the hand" I almost cried it was so funny. Loved how Tony ran over and grabbed a copy off the display
    Do you all realize there are only four writers now and the show is even better?

DOWN UNDER ☆Fossicing 4 GOLD☆ ♫ OZSTRALIA ♫

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    One more comment about Friday`s show. That whole segment after the dance lately is my favorite. Died laughing when Ellen stuck her tongue through the Oprah mask.
    Loved how she was teasing Tony about not getting a copy of her O magazine. When Ellen said, " Talk to the hand" I almost cried it was so funny. Loved how Tony ran over and grabbed a copy off the display
    Do you all realize there are only four writers now and the show is even better?
    I just watched it tonite and laughed n laughed.
    ☆ ♫ ツNov 2009 TweeTed by TheEllenShow
    Who wants firmer breasts? ♫☆
    sәʎ soooooo000˙әɔuɐp ˙ႡƃnɐႨ

Just a heads up for those that went to the September 28th taping of TEDS, that show is scheduled to repeat Thursday.

If it isn't preempted in your area you can relive it in all its glory.

-----

I was just watching Monday's show and I noticed that one of the people at the gas station had November's O magazine instead of the one with Ellen on it.
    Last edited by jlilest; 11-23-2009 at 03:35 PM.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

OMG! Ellen playing ping-pong against the 6 year old girl today was the most hilarious, adorable, wonderful thing ive seen on tv in a while
    Ellen's facial expressions and her HUGE smile on her face was cute as heck!
    Ellen is such a little kid
    LAUGH. DANCE. ELLEN.
    an EDSHFC shortie!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpotatopie View Post
    OMG! Ellen playing ping-pong against the 6 year old girl today was the most hilarious, adorable, wonderful thing ive seen on tv in a while
    Ellen's facial expressions and her HUGE smile on her face was cute as heck!
    Ellen is such a little kid
    i know! she is ADORABLE.
    cute show today

Show just started here...remember I'm watching the show at midnight right now. All I have to say so far is that Ellen's hair is perfect today!! Spiked just right, and most importantly, nothing sticking out in the back! No flippies or anything...just short the way I like it!

Haven't y'all missed me? LOL!! Watched the clip of Ellen playing ping pong with the little girl on the website this morning...Ellen was the biggest kid in that whole clip! She's just sooooooooo adorable!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Where is the show on at midnight?

Ellen has finally made it to late night somewhere!

You keep talking about how the show is on at midnight where you live, but you never indicate where that is, so naturally people are curious about where that might be.

It must be the only place in America where Ellen is a late night show. Can't you even say a state? It would be nice to have some idea where you are talking about.