Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Breaking News

I just want to say that Case Anthony has been found not guilty :-(
    I didn't think she should get the death penalty, but I was hoping she would be found gulity of murder two or manslaughter.I believe she killed her daughter, by giving her too uch home made brew. I think she got scared and covered it up. I feel so bad for her parents. I think the way they abruptly left the courtroom speaks volumes. Poor Kaylee, what a beautiful lil life gone, with out justice. i guess maybe Casey can make it out to party in O town this weekend
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."

well with the Casey Anthony trial I think that she might of killed her daughter but there was not enough evidence to convict Casey. She was fond guilty on lying to Law Inforcement and might do a year in Prison. On this Thursday is the sentencing at 9:00 in the morning. So we will see how much Prison time she gets for lying to the law Inforcement.

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

neffig

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    well with the Casey Anthony trial I think that she might of killed her daughter but there was not enough evidence to convict Casey. She was fond guilty on lying to Law Inforcement and might do a year in Prison. On this Thursday is the sentencing at 9:00 in the morning. So we will see how much Prison time she gets for lying to the law Inforcement.
    I agree with you. I think she's guilty, but honestly the prosecutions case was too weak to prove without more solid evidence. She will get 1.5 to 2 years because of time served awaiting trial.

I hope they kill her in prison.
    "I pray that Portia and I are together the rest of our lives." -Ellen

"I never thought my life would have turned out this way. To have money. Or to have a gorgeous girlfriend. I just feel so lucky with everything in my life right now."-Ellen

I know that there are a lot of people with strong opinions, but let's try to not go to extremes here.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

At Stephy379- Casey Anthony will probably walk on Thursday because she had already done her time in Jail and she was not convicted for the Murder of her child.

@james- I think your right,even though the case is over and alot of people are mad at the verdict,lets keep our strong opinions to ourselves.

well the sentencing was today for Casey Anthony and she gets a year in Jail for lying to law inforcements. she might get out early summer for time already served.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345