Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Republican political discussions

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by irock4u View Post
    Holly Freaking Cow...

First the country hands the man the Presidency which was not earned now he is handed the Nobel Peace Prize. Gzzz, people make the man work for something to attach his name to!!!
    UGH!!!
    I agree. I wonder when I will get mine for doing nothing.

I think it is a bit out there too. I mean, truly, if that is how things are going then isn't Bono a better candidate? Lol!! I dunno...
    "Action is eloquence."

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin3 View Post
    I think it is a bit out there too. I mean, truly, if that is how things are going then isn't Bono a better candidate? Lol!! I dunno...
    I think Ellen and Portia are
    Actually, my vote would go to Greg Mortenson. Very awesome person. I believe the name of his book is Three cups of Tea. He has been educating children in poverty stricken countries, building schools etc. He believes in peace thru education. He has built over 80 schools in countries like Afghanistan .. Very interesting, if some of you want a good read.

AB...I am nominating you for next year;-)
    Last edited by bludflygrl; 10-10-2009 at 04:43 PM.
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."

I had heard of that book Blu, but haven't read it yet. I will have to check it out. And I agree with you....I will vote for AB next year too.
    Last edited by dolphin3; 10-10-2009 at 06:59 PM.
    "Action is eloquence."

Hmm! Seems like some Norwegians cast their vote for an American president. Now I feel like the Nobel prize is a farce too. There were some much more deserving people out there.

Unreachable

Wow I feel so honored... thank you... but I wouldnt take it because I do nothing... which he should of done.

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Wow I feel so honored... thank you... but I wouldnt take it because I do nothing... which he should of done.
    yes, but at least your tweets are real!! LOL I love your avatar

How about Charles Rangel head of the ways and means commission?? Only claimed half his wealth, gets caught . Acts totally belligerent, and gets to continue to write the tax laws we are expected to abide by..... Wow, I wish I could discover 2.5 million dollars I forgot I had! hehe I would love not to be broke.

I just wish some really good, honest, constitution and law abiding people in office.

Kudos to Obama for at least dining with and listening to the LGBT community. More than other peeps in various branches of govt and military. I hope he will start putting plans and thoughts into action!
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."

Quote Originally Posted by bludflygrl View Post
    Kudos to Obama for at least dining with and listening to the LGBT community. More than other peeps in various branches of govt and military. I hope he will start putting plans and thoughts into action!
    I agree this is the only thing I am for that he is dragging his feet on. Everything else rush...rush...rush. Obama did say he will end the don't ask don't tell I hope he keeps his word on this.

AB, I won't vote for ya. I would hate to see you in such bad company since Mikhail Gorbachev and Yasser Arafat it appears to be a joke now. Wasn't Ronald Reagan the one that spoke for Gorbachev to tear down that wall? Obviously, this thing got wacked along time ago.

To think of the past people... Mother Theresa, Marting Luther King Jr and Dalai Lama the other names I would have to research not familiar with them.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344